[Release] Webmanager | DISCONTINUED - CHECK V2

oh, but if you have the web panel behind a login system then its set? Or is the whole web panel not secure even with a custom login page?

There is no reason to take car of security reason here. All you do is protected your webpanel, then, protected the ssh acces and juste by login into ssh + esex_shell… Here we got, you can start/restart/stop your server like all the Online game panel

I never said it like that. I said that it’s too risky to use shell exec commands. You can do it on a private machine but if you have more than one user and a public accessible webpannel, that’s not the way you should go.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

You are saying that External Game Panel are not safe. Then FunCraft is not safe and a whole of servers. Bullshits, the id are encrypted, the code source cannot be accessible. And your SSH tunnel is protected, 0 security issues
0 is maybe a big word, but some servers are using this, not in local

Lmao

I am not saying that external gamepannels are unsafe. But no real hosting companies ( which are your provider for those panels) are using direct ssh or shell exec commands. Trust me, I worked at one.

So basically to remotely restart/start the server you would need to use ssh? And it would be up to the person doing it to place it on a webpanel at their own risk?

You use SSH to log into the remote machine and then run commands and/or scripts. That can be done by putty ( on your PC) or by a website (a game pannel).

But instead of using SSH, i would make a database ‘listener’ script that changes the server status automatically. So you don’t have to use SSH at all.

That’s especially usefully if multiple people are working on scriots, websites etc etc so you don’t have to give data away or it could be read out.

For example you have done all your server stuff and you are hiring someone for your webpannel to make. Its stupid to give him the SSH login or make him able to read it out. It’s better to have no direct interaction between the outside ( clients) and your server.

But if you are completely alone then you can do SSH as well. I don’t recommend it at all and I wouldn’t do it like that ever but it’s your server and you can do whatever you want.

But if you are doing it all on your own, you don’t need a webpanel for it.

Its all good, i figured out that i can use the rcon command “quit” which will shutdown the server and i use a batch file to see if the server quits and then starts it again. :smiley: and yes its for multiple people to use, AKA staff can restart server if there is an issue.

One thing i request is some way that you can click the Kick button next to a players name and then a text box comes up and u state the kick reason, this is helpful for defining a specific reason when kicking a player rather than a generic one. Not sure if this can be done though.

1 Like

Hi his walk super good not against his not ban the players screw his bans only 30 minutes

Quick question, I have changed all the relevant details in the IP/Rcon but nothing showing up :frowning:

It works for my non whitelist server but it does not work for my other server with whitelist. You know how to do?

i need your help, i uploaded ur script to a webserver and entered all my details properly and when i look below where it should show my ip,id etc. there is nothing. i have tryed with xampp and on cpanel. i have only change one thing as stated above to move the } to get rid of a error

as you can see on github, the software is no longer in development.

either you didnt typed your details correctly or the q3query.class.php does not get properly included.
Check your logs.

Hi, on the new server system fxserver know why rcon commands do not work?
Thank you in advance

How do we make this public from localhost because when we add it to our website it doesnt work

1 Like

just upload it to a regular webserver which supports php.
make websites from your localhost is never a good idea.

Just shows this

Is there anyone on the server? Any errors showing above that?

there need to be people on the server.

also make sure the ip, port and rcon password is correct.

also the hugh line with the name of your server? whats that for?
its only for you so just use a practical name like “my server # 1”
or do you want to use that online? bad idea without good security or everyone visiting your site can ban and kick people

I’m assuming they put the whole name of their server in there, similar to how it’d show up on the server list. :man_shrugging: