[Release] Webmanager | DISCONTINUED - CHECK V2

haha true, i cant get ban to work tho, is this a rcon issue or what, its not just your script neither

bans only work till server restart. Thats a fivereborn / rcon thing. They/someone have/has to implement a ban function that works with a permanent database and also the steamid. ^^

Can someone make a YT Video? I need help with it Fast plz

why a yt video?
you need a webserver or a xampp installation, put the files there, edit the first few lines wit your serverip and rcon password etc and youre good to go

What a Webserver? Where can i find it?

???

dont use it if you dont know what a webserver is.
Use rcon instead.

I have buy a server, and i will know how to use it, im going to a website?

I dont understand you

@Linus203 To use this you will need a website, if you are unable to acquire or use one, then use Rcon instead. It’s quite simple as @Slluxx explained it!

P.S @Slluxx If i said anything wrong let me know and I will either edit or remove this comment :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks,
Scotty

nah, everything is right ^^

Can you help me set it up cuz i really need some kind of server admin on my server

just follow the steps i provided. Its really not that hard. If you need any further help on your server with such stuff then you can hire me but i have no time to do it for free. Sorry.

@jw1re
I am not gonna do that. I cant even. Web-related stuff is completly different to server stuff.

how did you get it working i can’t figure it out and i really need a admin pannel/script and i have nomoney to pay for help :frowning:

Could I get some help with this error.

Notice: Undefined variable: action in /storage/h11/190/1379190/public_html/index.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: action in /storage/h11/190/1379190/public_html/index.php on line 47

Notice: Undefined variable: action in /storage/h11/190/1379190/public_html/index.php on line 63]

Thanks

hello good job just help me i have Wampserver :slight_smile:

would it be enough to use htaccess? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao what? Use htaccess?

:smiley: yee, whitelist ip :smiley:

Should be possible but almost every normal user has a dynamic ip so it changes every day. So either you have a static one or you change the htaccess file every day or you will be locked out

1 Like