[Release] Webmanager v2 DISCONTINUED

like i said in my post above, there is no such thing as a ban.txt. It uses the default rcon ban mechanism of the fivem server. If you want to know how that works - you need to ask the elements.
There is nothing stored or executed by the website. The rcon command gets to the gameserver and the gameserver itself does the ban.

maybe there is some kind of bug which occured in my last update. Ill take a look in it and fix it later

Sorry wasn’t here for a moment…ok let me read…

Part 1 - ok, understand

Part 2 - you fixed it now?

Doesn’t work with byethosting :frowning:

Hi! How I can login?

I solved! Sorry. :slight_smile:

cheap hosts often deny functions.

you say that but i’m using godaddy and it won’t work with them just won’t pull the data from the .json at all an ideas?

godaddy is cheap

you need to ask them or wherever you are hosting if they can unblock some php functions

please dont do any advertisement. i dont want to be blamed for anything.
im just gonna say if you have your server and your website its probably cheaper to host all by yourself and then it will work

Yeah I flagged my own post as I was not sure if it was completely ok. :slight_smile: Sorry about that.

how do install this and start using this, I don’t even know how to get username and password…

Here is what I got when i try to connect to it on my subdomainCapture

That is not an issue with the web manager but with your hosting I believe.

Cannot wait for this :+1:

1 Like

yep, thats a configuration mistake that you made.
not related to the webmanager

I don’t know how to fix it

i dont knoow either. ask your host. you did something wrong there.

Ok, so its on my domain now but it says offline even though the server is on. IP, Port, and RCON match up.

maybe cheap host? php functions disabled?

I use Namechap for hosting but where my files are located I use cPanel from https://cpanel.com/