[Release] Webmanager v2 DISCONTINUED

sometimes a simple screenshot explains more than thousand words :joy:

2 Likes

hahaha so true just have to figure out this Rcon now xd

hit me up if you have any questions regarding it :slight_smile:

Now question, Should I be worried if its not connecting haha.

uh, did you put in the right rcon password?
what does it say?

When I click on the Player Tab it says the following : this

aahh,
either wrong ip or wrong port or even worse a bad internet connection (serverside).

The script to gather the information does only run 2 or 3 seconds to keep loading time of the website at a minimum. Load the information should also not take longer - but you can manually increase that time if you are sure that your ip and port are correct.

Yes they are correct. Edit ok I will try and do that will let you know if it works

i assume you are on players.php.
open up the file and change :

ini_set('default_socket_timeout', 2);

to a higher number. try it with 10 and if it works go down as much as you can.

Does not work with 10 lol, Honestly I really hate Zap Hosting

hosting providers may have restrictions that break the scripts.
if you want we can try to add your server on my backend to see if that solves the problem

or you create your own web server on windows with xampp (to test that)

I slowly clap due to this

Can’t wait to try this one out. Looks awesome.

This is awesome but I cant login this is what happens when on click on ACP Login.

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sorpga/staff.sorp.ga/server-manager/acp/index.php:4) in /home/sorpga/staff.sorp.ga/server-manager/acp/index.php on line 6

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sorpga/staff.sorp.ga/server-manager/acp/index.php:4) in /home/sorpga/staff.sorp.ga/server-manager/acp/index.php on line 6

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sorpga/staff.sorp.ga/server-manager/acp/index.php:4) in /home/sorpga/staff.sorp.ga/server-manager/acp/index.php on line 8

Hello im sry but what is the super secure key ? is rcon ? is Fivem Server auth key ?

$securityKey = “SUPER SECURE KEY”;

steamID is Hexa or STEAM_0:0:123457896

Good Job !

Thanks mate. Awesome.

I made some changes to the UI and such to make it more appealing to everyone but great job man, 10/10 :+1:

I have entered everything for my server and It states it is still offline? Im confused. The webpanel works and everything but Nothing else does. I also am wondering what this security key is? image

Do you have PHP Installed on your server?

If so send me the config.php. You might be missing a comma or something simple.

super secure key is used when the website wants to send rcon commands to the server. Its basicaly to check if the website is sending the command or if some dude is trying to “hack” commands into your server.
Just choose a random password and give it to no one.

The steamid you have to use is the steamid64. But in this format : “steam:SteamID64”.