[Release] Webmanager v2 DISCONTINUED

DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED
DISCONTINUED

Welcome back folks!

It’s been a long time since my last release. I am finally back to continue on what i once started and its better than ever. Please have in mind that this is still in heavy development and only the “most needed features” are aviable right now.

The “managing” part is only in the “acp” folder. If you dont want a public site where others can see the server usage, just delete the lonely index.php file.

Read the Github readme on how to set up.

And please give me some feedback on bugs / problems you encounter, what you like and what needs improvement.

FEATURES: (right now)

• Groups -> See online if an admin, mod or some other person in a set group is online
  • Rights system -> Choose which group is allowd to do stuff
  • Serverbrowser -> For each server you have, a list that shows every players name, id & ping. (more info for admins when logged in. Eg. Fivem’s steamid, the real steamid or IP.)
  • GoToSteam -> go to a users Steam profile with just one click.
  • Kick / ban system (uses the default kick & ban) with custom messages
  • Rcon -> any rcon command in a simple “terminal” - without other software.
  • CUSTOM Rcon -> You can define commands on your server which the “terminal” can execute!
  • :mascot:

https://github.com/Slluxx/fivem-webmanager-v2

---->CLICK ME FOR IMAGES<----

ROADMAP:

• Userstats (with a server resource)
  • Actually manage the gameserver (start, stop restart) - in combination with a new servermanager!
  • User-rights (eg mods can not ban or whatever)
  • Eventlog
  • More stuff
  • :mascot:
17 Likes

Really good, thanks been waiting for this!

1 Like

i’ve been waiting for this me too! really cool!

3 Likes

this is actually quite decent, nice work!

1 Like

Me Love!

1 Like

Me gusta mucho! <3 Thanks

Nice! Is there a way to change the permissions? like Moderators will be able to ban?

There are currently “no permissions”. Everyone who has access can kick and ban aswell as do rcon commands.

The roadmap says that i will implement permissions :mascot:

yassssssssssssss me like this, already implemented :slight_smile:

1 Like

depends on what context

I just installed this to my website and I like it, also I’m having issues with setting user accounts for the ACP Login? How do I create user accounts for it? Thanks

Nevermind Slluxx im just stupid and did something wrong haha

1 Like

The readme on github (which you should have read) says to edit the file :

/acp/inc/config.php

Yes I did I edited it to my server information but I went to that website and set up a hash but how do I know the password from it? is it the generated hash it gave me and I set?

You generate a hash from your password. You put the hash as “password” in the file (just like the config clearly says) and then you login with your normal (not hash) password.

The login pannel will create a hash from your typed in password and compare it with the stored one. Thats the logic behind it.

Look at this screenshot and you put the Hash into where it says it. Then you login with “password101”

1 Like

yep. thats how you do it

Okay thank you, and thank you for your time and once again great script!

1 Like

Thank you for the example!

You are welcome. Just trying to clear up the confusion less work for Slluxx hahaha

2 Likes