[Release] Weazel News Camera and Mic *Updated

your script is great, it just lacks a thing a big tv set on a building to follow live what happens with the camera.

and why not put a station for the president.

kind like this:

Garrysmod and FiveM are completely different. Garrysmod allows cameras to be embedded onto objects using their built in UI methods. Doing something like that on FiveM would be a huge hastle.

1 Like

Disregard this post, fixed my issue. Great script, thanks for the release!

Should I be pulling this before hand? Or what its not displaying for other clients only the client who did /cam

May have something to do with the resource manifest in __resource.lua try updating that

:grin:

I am trying to call the cam toggle function from this script to my personal ESX menu for Reporter job. I don’t like commands

But I am doing here something wrong.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  while true do
    Wait(50)
    if PlayerData.job ~= nil and PlayerData.job.name == 'reporter' and IsControlPressed(0, Keys["F6"]) then
      openreportermenu()
    end
  end
end)	
function openreportermenu()

ESX.UI.Menu.CloseAll()

ESX.UI.Menu.Open(
  'default', GetCurrentResourceName(), 'openreportermenu',
  {
    title    = 'Reporter menu',
    align    = 'left',
    elements = {
		{label = _U('get_weapon'),     value = 'get_weapon'}
	}
  },

function(data, menu)

if data.current.value == 'get_weapon' then
          TriggerClientEvent("WeazelNewsCam:ToggleCam"()
        end

end,

end,
    function(data, menu)
      menu.close()
    end
  )
end

I’m having the same issue. Will probably just remove the text until we have an answer

Anyone know why when you go into movie/cam mode the overlays, and my minimap is just a flickering disaster? Seems a few people are having the same thing happen.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this awesome tool, my RP is focused around video producing and this tool help so much. I’m having a very strange problem recently
 don’t know if you could help. I just changed my GPU for a better one and boosted my graphic quality in-game to very high on almost every setting. Since then, when I use the camera and zoom a lot, the other players get all blurry or fuzzy, like if they where out of focus. If I use the phone camera ( another script ) they seem always in focus even when I zoom, there’s no bluriness. Any idea if I need to lower some kind of setting in-game or something else ?

Found the solution, had to turn down POST FX from very high to high 

hey man, im also looking for a way to make a menu for the cam and mics.
is the problem solved? if yes, could you share the code please?

Very Good men thnx

@xander1998 @RowDog Its maybe a possible things but we would need to ask permission to the creator of this script but it would have 2 choice make the cam and sound streaming to a link or something like that and put the link to the script or make a localhost thing that connect to the script!

The script: [Release] Generic DUI 2d/3d renderer

it is already possible, you could create a screen using the aforementioned 2d/3d generator have your source be a twitch channel and stream you pov no editing to the script needed

yup true +1

Can i put in the mic a other skin?

Hey guys, my default hud and the breaking news etc overlay is flickering when the camera is active and I cant work out why. Any ideas?

The HUD Flickers

1 Like

Hello i am having trouble with the controls for this as when i try and move the cameraman in camera mode he doesnt move