[Release] Weazel News Camera and Mic *Updated

no idea mate it works with no dependencies i assume a vrp or custom chat resource is conflicting with it

type cam in f8 console. Works for me

1 Like

There is a boom mic animation and object that works well it would go great with this

i thought there was but couldn’t find the prop name and or the animation name if you have an ideas what these are i can definitely add them as an extra and update the script

took some finding but i found it
just need an animation to go along with it now

Yup there is a animation that goes with that that would be perfect :slight_smile: command could be “boom”

Goddamn it, that was the only thing keeping me unique. sigh

1 Like

since i noticed your message earlier i couldn’t sleep til i got it done took 2 hours because i was trying to use the wrong animation dict and name but this is what we’ve got

if you already have this stuff why not help people out to better the cause for everyone, rather than keep it to yourself, might inspire more people to do the same and we all end up better off and would of saved me 2 hours of my life lol

1 Like

gonna update the github now with the update thanks for the inspiration @KrizFrost

No problem man :slight_smile: Glad to see I can help you could get even crazier with it and make it so if they are reporters and they go to the back of the van they can select which one they want to do and it will create that animation so it looks like they pull it out of a van but thats a little complex but awesome

Updated
Version 1.3 Dr. Boom

you can now use a boom mic by doing /bmic

Download Here

2 Likes

Hey, Mate
Do you have the job working whit your stuff?
Cordially

Very nice!

(20 characters)

1 Like

if your talking about some sort of job based on a frame work no there is an esx reporter job (or something) i’m aware of but it is not integrated into this script feel free to do that if you wish but there not really any point as its just a roleplay prop script and a reporter generally goes where the news is.

1 Like

thanks you for your quick answer.

the weazel news screen bit keeps flashing anyone know a fix?

are you using anything else that is using scaleform or shares a local variable with my script

1 Like

dunno what that means

IS there a way to change the weazel news logo?