[Release] weaponfromcar [outdated] [unsupported]

thanks :slight_smile: give me more more i love the feedback

1 Like

May i suggest an animation play at the boot

i will maybe look into that in v2 but right now i have already started a new project look forward for it :slight_smile:

BTW when you get into a vehicle it displays the message you need to go to the boot to withdraw this weapon? is that my side or?

hmmm i thought i added a check to see if you were in a car maybe i forgot to save it when i did il deffenly fix that soon but it will have to wait til tommorow

Ok no problem, keep it up :stuck_out_tongue:

try addning
if bigWeaponOut == false and GetVehiclePedIsIn(playerPed, false) == 0 then
line 359 in client if it works ill add it in the github files

well il be going now let me know if it worked

That works, just at line 371

Ok il upload the fixed one later today if i get time Else il just do it tommorow

Nice script thanx man

Just Update the script so it shoud not give the MSG when you get in a car let me know if it worked havent testet it im om my phone pt

Anyway more to optimise the script? its running at 0.8ms even when its not being used

Glad you got the script up and running… looks nice from the video with one suggestion. You can only pull out the rifle if you are close enough to the vehicle… but you can put it back in the vehicle no matter where you are. Maybe code it so if you pull the rifle out of the car and walk away you can’t switch to another gun since you can’t put it away. Just a suggestion.

And i will have a look at the code to see if i see a quick way to optimize it. 0.80 with nothing happening is a bit high for cpu usage.

ELF I sent a friend request on discord i might see a way to lower the resouce usage but need to ask about the script before i try it. Dont want to suggest a fix that would break what your wanting the script to be able to do.

Love this :smiley: more rp for gang job lol

Il be home later today :grimacing: in about 8 houres

1 Like

loved it and my members also love it … but I have only one glitch happen with me … one of the shotguns : (pump shotgun) fezzes the game other than that works really good I mean with all different weapons … any idea ?

Could you possibly make it work if the person has one of the duffel bags on their back as well?

hmm can it be that you have a script that dos somfing with it ?