[Release] Wasted Screen on Death v3

He’s an old-gen. And there he new.

1 Like

You will assist in the development of mod? Or test?

1 Like

I just wait for you.

1 Like

Do you mind if I asked for help that the script was completed?

1 Like

I feel like you have never played GTA Online. Have you?

1 Like

I was playing, so ask about those features that I would like to see from GTA:Online. I’m here not aggressive towards anyone. By the way, you carefully read what is happening?

1 Like

I was playing, so ask about those features that I would like to see from GTA:Online. I’m here not aggressive towards anyone. By the way, you carefully read what is happening?

1 Like

I’m trying to help the developer to finalize the script. Even asked the help of Scripting Help

1 Like

Want to get version which has what is not in the original? (asked how the Almighty or scientist :smiley: )

1 Like

Why would I want that? I can edit scripts myself. Or even ask Mikeeh for w/e if I wanted to.

1 Like

But this script is crude. There are a lot of features no.

1 Like

You know Russian language?

1 Like

And Yes, you can help me in script? Let’s not only here, because here are not going to be filled with spam in the post.

1 Like

Update v2!

• Camera now shakes like in GTA Online.

Still haven’t fixed the sound bug when dying the first time though. :confused:

EDIT: Now fixed!

2 Likes

In my version there is an animation change the color of text from red to white.
P.S.: I must say, I’m not using your script, already using their version, which helped me my friends and acquaintances.

1 Like

Strange, but I have not experienced sound problems when I changed the coding and removed unnecessary, but he realized that the script is not mine, began to write his own, and then joined, like I said, friends and acquaintances.

1 Like

Update v3!

• The sound bug has been fixed!
  • “Wasted” text color has been changed to red.
1 Like

Can i use part of your script in [this] ([WIP] DM, Race, Juggernout and other stuff) project?

1 Like

Hi, if you need sounds, then I have prepared. There is a Next-Gen and Old-gen version.
Old-gen sound “Wasted”:
https://mega.nz/#!LJVChZII!fYbMRRgUG5RTvXZPi_VrWRPa-CfT_mE3UQ8BniBBsH4
Next-gen sound “Wasted”:
https://mega.nz/#!iEsGlYpJ!w6v6Ce5mIaUSuvsvgYi4iVuQ4NMcAsGBTOkZ2WAd_Ug

1 Like

Of course you can!

2 Likes