[Release] Wasted Screen on Death v3

Edit: I’ve noticed a lot of people are visiting this again, i’d highly recommend you download some better wasted screen script since this is kinda old and not as feature-rich as some other ones such as Flatracer’s Multilingual Wasted Screen which uses labels, has info on how you died and like the title says, it’s multilingual.

Once again, title explains pretty much everything, the wasted screen plays when you die.
Just extract it to your resources folder like pretty much every resource.

Download - v3 (GTA:O camera shake + sound fixed + red wasted text)
Download - v2 (GTA:O camera shake and sound bug)
Download - v1 (no camera shake and sound bug)

VirusTotal scan

Thanks to the creators of EFMTR since the code for this was taken from the EFMTR source code and converted to Lua by me.

The only issue i’ve found is that the first time you die since the resource has been started the wasted sound plays multiple times, if anyone could help me with that it would be greatly appreciated!

11 Likes

did u loop the sound or something ??? or maybe the functions not ending

edit: seems like i should read more before commenting

Works great for me, cleaned it a bit and moved an end statement… Thanks!
https://gyazo.com/222afe31697c052792d181d3fa0309e1

1 Like

Why is the camera dying not swinging? Instant revival it is. The feeling that you took this screen from the trainer Enhanced Reborn.

Maybe you should read a little better? Also i have a tutorial on how to make the respawn time longer.

I know, but one question. Why is the effect of the swing of the camera not working?

Because it isn’t implemented here? I can update it to have the swing though.

1 Like

Yes, update please. Still need to update the sound dying from online, not a sound from the story mode. Can do please?

Well, delay the appearance of the sound would not stop.

This script will realizovan screen “killer”? That is, if a player kills you, show on screen of death who was killed and where. The script is cool! Have been looking for such a server!)

But this uses the online sound???

No, the standard sound. Not like online.

Awesome, thanks for this!

1 Like

The update will be now?

BUT THIS IS THE ONLINE WASTED SCREEN SOUND?

I SAY, NO. Sorry for the caps.

Throw a sound file, or discard the video as it sounds?

1 Like

This is the story mode sound effect

1 Like