[Release] vVoice v1.2 | Simple proximity Voice Chat resource

Not with this resource, this syncs it globally so the proximity is the same for everyone. If you’re using Lambda Menu’s voice chat then it can be different for each player.

[ 293000] Error resuming coroutine: proxvoice.lua:114: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘NetworkClearVoiceChannel’)
[ 293000] stack traceback:
[ 293000] proxvoice.lua:114: in function proxvoice.lua:110

renamed the files but changed nothing on the code.

what did you name them to and what did you put in the __resource.lua file?

proxvoice.lua and proxvoice_s.lua same in __resources

Update v1.2

Fixes an issue with the “Currently Talking” text sometimes not appearing. https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vVoice/releases

2 Likes

Ok so when I am talking everyone can hear me just fine but if they’re talking it starts to stutter or repeat or echo where you can only hear like one or two words before it takes a small portion of what they said and repeats it over and over than it does it again 2 seconds later and It starts another time. It is the same for In-game voice chat "repeating" this person.
EDIT: I also have an avarage of 90 mbps so I dont think it’s my wifi.

I have a question I activated the voice on the cmd my it still does not work I comamnde are valid only for the admin or each player can used the / voice distance ??

Not sure I understand what you’re saying, but the commands are admin only (or using the server console).

the commande /voice blablabla not work …

You either have an outdated, unsupported custom chat resource, or you haven’t setup your identifiers correctly.

1 Like

The script works fine, but it looks “Currently talking:” like it’s displayed double, like 2 on top of each other and one slightly below the other.
I don’t have any other voice scripts in my server.

Do you use mellotrainer or have Lambda menu already installed? These Trainers have their own chat resource and if they both look the same, you likely already have lambda. This is meant as a standalone script afterall.

1 Like

Exactly what Zach said :wink:

You probably have Lambda running. In which case this script is pretty much useless.

1 Like

What would I change to move it up and down?

1,  2,   3,   4,   5,   6 or 7
displayText("Currently talking:", 0, 255, 255, 255, 255, 0.5, 0.0)

7 but that’s just for the “currently talking” and won’t move the player names

1 Like

Alright, moving player names would just be

displayText("~f~" .. v, 0, 255, 255, 255, 255, 0.5, 0.025 + (0.025*(count)))

?

1 Like

Only change that, leave the + (0.025... though

Ok. Thank you :grin:

So for example:
0.325 + (0.025*(count))

when i want to change the voice distance in server should i type in chat or Press button ?

*if it in chat is’t possible to make it button ?

• sorry for BAD English