[Release] [vRP] Hud of thirst, hunger, health and armor

I am brazilian too, essa hud nao cabe embaixo do minimapa!

Marmota, mas a da foto do cara ai mano, tem a barra normal de sede e fome… que fica em baixo da vida e o colete… tu nao sabe como coloca irmao ? vejo em varios servidores ( mais barras, ex: mijar, dormir, sono ) me ajuda irmão…

o foda é que eu nao sei as cordenadas do minimap se eu soubesse acho que daria pra colocar as barras que ja vem no vrp shAdowBR

Tem o vrp_bars no fivem brasil la ele tem umas barras embaixo do mapa.

nao estou achando mano… se puder, pode enviar o link, mano, por favor…

Excluiram todos os scripts de la n sei pq

#sacanagem :frowning:

just a tip, don’t delete the progress bars. Just comment the code to diasble them. If you do not comment them out then make a back up before you ‘delete’ the code. You can always revert with a back up in case you decide to not use Marmota’s release.

is there a way to remove the health and armor bar from under the minimap? that would be awesome I haven’t had much luck with it yet

you have to comment out or delete the code

good luck

sorry I was meaning the normal one that are just the health and armor I got the food and drink ones gone, but not the health and armor

Which version of VRP are you using?

im using dunkos version I got all the stuff to show up, just the health and armor bar are still on the minimap like it is on the regular game, all the added stuff works just fine but wanted the minimap to just be a minimap

if that makes any sense

yea I know what you are referring to.Take a look at this forum thread
bilimassacre

Mar 10

function vRP.getHealth(user_id)

return data.health
end

function vRP.varyHealth(user_id)

local health = GetEntityHealth(ped)
local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
vRPclient.setProgressBarValue(source,“vRP:health”,data.health)
vRPclient.setProgressBarText(source,“vRP:health”,"")
end

vRPclient._setProgressBar(source,“vRP:health”,“minimap”,vtxt,255,0,0,0)

Editing original, the health and armor are part of mini map. here’s a link from Mooshe

How can i add text in the bars ?

Doesn’t seem to work with the newer vRP release, get mass proxy errors, seems the calls need to be updated but I haven’t yet been able to find what they should be.

Hi SerMighty , Do you find a fix ? :slight_smile:

Hi,

We ended up moving away from vRP, sorry.

Can i somehow remove the thirst and hunger?