[Release] vRP/ESX\Standalone Gruppe6Robbing( Now synced between players!) "Armored truck robbing"

The knowledge is fine, I have no problem with the script overall. It’s not that I’m criticising. It’s the fact that the rows looks like crap.

Like this

RegisterNetEvent('someEvent')
AddEventHandler('someEvent', function(something)

TriggerEvent('IdunNo:Broitha')
      strikexx = true

Citizen.Wait(1234)

TriggerServerEvent('ServerEventUKnow:It')
end)

Instead of making it look like this

RegisterNetEvent('someEvent')
AddEventHandler('someEvent', function(something)
    TriggerEvent('IdunNo:Broitha')
    strikexx = true
    Citizen.Wait(1234)
    TriggerServerEvent('ServerEventUKnow:It')
end)

If you have any problem with that, well then I’m very sorry that you can’t see the fact that it’s criticism.

1 Like

ok yes, I see your point there, XD I went through it earlier, and was like YIKES WTF lol, but good script, and it works :slight_smile:

Like I said. I have no problem with the overall functions or whatever. But he has to improve his lines because they look awful.

2 Likes

true XD

Lol this is just due to the upload on github on my screen it don’t look like that :joy:. I’ve tried different indentations but when i upload it always look that way :thinking:.Any real advices are welcome ^^ i’m not a dev guys :wink:.

hey dude, the script functions as intended, though if you’d like I have a proper english translation for the message that comes up about preparing your sticky bombs :slight_smile: we THOROUGHLY enjoy this script on our server!!

I do apologize if I came across a lil harsh :slight_smile:

Well I’m not a person that can’t take sh*t back alright. I feel like if you are a person that wants to criticize others, then you have to take some back also. So it’s not a problem. I just think that you missunderstood me :slight_smile:

I’m not working with VRP and I’ve made my own private securityvans script a year ago so I don’t feel like helping you out any more. But, if you really want it I can send you a PR which fixes it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go https://github.com/LifeGoal/vRP-scripts

I will also send you a PR so you can have it in your files.

Thank you but i don’t ask for help just advices :wink:.

1 Like

Sorry :wink:

I agree 100% :slight_smile: and do apologize for that :slight_smile:

Update 3(06/12/19):Bugs fix,new notifications.

would be very cool if you add permission to this script, it could be used as a job

Hi, you love permissions :joy:.I don’t have enough time now but yes i can do the same than my carjacking script in futur update.

Update 4(06/23/19): NEW SCRIPT NAME ,Bugs fix,Some code changes,simple notifications edition

This a thing yet? I’d love this for ESX. Might work on my own version for ESX.

The script is very nice, i liked it, just one problem, i tested it with my friend and we got one furgon spawned for each of us, i thought there was only 1 furgon spawning for all people (it would be more cool), is there any possibility to modify that??

Hi, thank you. Yes it’s possible but i’m working on other scripts and don’t have enough time to update this one for now, i will maybe try to do it in the futur .