[Release] vRP Framework

See I assumed that exact setup, but when I add the info, nothing appears, HOWEVER in that same file, I added a handcuff blip on the map for my ingame jail and it worked fine… wish the markers did :frowning:

Hey, so i have installed this on my server but there is a problem.
If i want to buy a car by the police station there comes an error.
The error is in the basic_garage.lua and in the gui.lua
basic_garage.lua -> row 106
gui.lua -> row 131

pls help

Hi all…

I’m with vrp framework on my server last 1 month and I love it…

But same like gta. … it missing a pay for cops and emergency … without this, all server with vrp will see a lot of problems with players.

Vrp is Just awesome. … it’s really good to make a rp server but for me it’s not finish and he need a lot of script to be very ready like paycheck, rob players. …

@Saf Paycheck has been requested on github (it’s why it’s useless to report specific bugs or ask about specific features on this topic, I will not answer what I already answered on github), but will probably never be implemented in the core (mostly because there are no jobs in vRP, only groups). However, nothing stop you from creating a resource like “vrp_paycheck” using the vRP API, since a lot of people want this.

first, hello

Imagic, theres any way i can set a group model ?
Im using some model mods for police, and the skin is on s_m_y_cop_01 .
or maybe make the cloakroom set the model to this ?

I know you have tons of request like this one, but if you want i can pay you for your time .

@TheAmazingCobraClone vRP.setCustomization() or use cloakrooms

vRP.setCustomization(model= s_m_y_cop_01) ?

cfg.cloakroom_types = {
  ["police"] = {
    _config = { permission = "police.cloakroom" },
    model = "s_m_y_sheriff" 
    }

I got it. You need the modelhash.

cfg.cloakroom_types = {
  ["police"] = {
    _config = { permission = "police.cloakroom" },
    ["Uniform"] = {
	 ["modelhash"] = -1320879687,
    }
  }
}

Modelhash list: http://gtaforums.com/topic/788275-models-color-hashes/

2 Likes

It worked???
Tks dude

1 Like

Explain what you need to do in the base.lua file?

how about reading github? :slight_smile:

Hello,
i have a problem i did item_transformer as it is in example config but when i stand on it the menu doesn’t appear, i also add name in items.lua

Well, someone would know if there is a wiki, which item is each id? For example, I want to put on a police suit, or a doctor’s suit.

– define customization parts
local parts = {
[“Rosto”] = 0,
[“Cabelo”] = 2,
[“Maos”] = 3,
[“Pernas”] = 4,
[“Camisa”] = 8,
[“Tenis”] = 6,
[“Jaquetas”] = 11,
[“Bones”] = “p0”,
[“Oculos”] = “p1”,
[“Brincos”] = “p2”,
[“Relogios”] = “p6”
}
EXAMPLE:
[“fireman”] = {
_config = { permission = “fireman.cloakroom” },
[“Uniform”] = {
[4] = {25,2},
[6] = {24,0},
[8] = {59,0},
[11] = {53,0},
[“p2”] = {5,0}
}

1 Like

How to add truck job work?

So I’ve got a problem that when the vRP loads it can’t open the MySql.Data.dll. It throws an error saying: “Could not load file or assembly “file:///D:\All My Data\FiveM\server\resources\vrp\lib\MySQL\MySql.Data.dll” or one of it’s components” followed by “An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch.”

Solved

Add this : <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true" /> in CitizenMP.Server.exe.config in runtime section

Got it working by adding a switch to the config, yet another problem appeared.
Now it fails saying that it’s “Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts”. Do I actually need to run a MySQL database?

yes you need a mysql database … unless you want to run this without any information ever saving lol

hi, i’m new hosting a server of fivem for the first time. i have vrp working on my server but i have some questions about grups, how whitelist and how to see the ID of players.

1. what i have to make a player a cop?
  2. where can i see the ID of the players?
  3. i’m superadmin because i’m the first who logged in, how to add other players to the admin grup?

thanks

@magicbus84

1. setCop in the group callbacks will prevent the wanted system (and will try to make AI cops ignore the player), except that, it’s only a matter of permissions.
  2. Admin -> User list (toggle)
  3. Everything is in the configuration files, and you will see that they are well named.