[Release] vRP Framework

Does someone know of a script somewhere that allows for multiple characters in a menu? I see three servers that have rpg_char_select and I assume that’s how they’re doing it (they are running vRP). They have a number of rpg_ scripts and I don’t know where those came from.

Thanks ahead of time.

You don’t own this vehicle

That’s my problem ^

Whenever I open the menu under
" K "
And press
" Vehicle "
It comes up with
" You don’t own this vehicle "

you gotta buy the vehicle

I already bought the vehicle from the dealership it’s from my garage

Can i release my modified version of vRP (0.5) with a lot of updates?

3 Likes

may I see the link :stuck_out_tongue:

Sooo, I dont get it? I’m trying to find the link to the first version of vRP, can somebody send me it?

it’s on his github.

1 Like

Is not that the first vRP?

1 Like

This just begen to come in the console help plz

So I have this code. How do I translate it to vRP 2? I’ve looked at the documentation and tried to do it myself. Didn’t work :confused:

local Proxy = module("vrp", "lib/Proxy")
vRP = Proxy.getInterface("vRP")

RegisterServerEvent("vRP_HealthUI:getData")
AddEventHandler("vRP_HealthUI:getData", function ()
    local user_id = vRP.getUserId({source})
    TriggerClientEvent("vRP_HealthUI:returnBasics",source,vRP.getHunger({user_id}),vRP.getThirst({user_id}))
end)

hi
I have a problem with a code about moving from the server.lua file to the client.lua file a value of a variable. In the server.lua file it is all right or I think so, but when I want the client.lua file to show that value it gives me the error of: attempt to concatenate to nil value (global …

RESOLVED

Thanks

I need some help i have tryet all things

Hi there,

So currently I’m trying to set up the garages in vrp to work as follow:

Before the player is allowed to enter the buy menu a check is carried out to make sure that the “garage type” is equal to the “job”, and if so then allow the user to enter the buy menu.

Img 1: Here is where I’m trying to add something to check

“basic_garages.lua” code: https://pastebin.com/zJGsrnY9

Img 2: is where the garage types are listed
menu_2
“garages.lua” code: https://pastebin.com/dDqJUF1p

img 3: is where the jobs are listed
menu_3
“groups.lua” code: https://pastebin.com/GVZhvYcJ

If anyone could help me edit this that would be much appreciated, I’ve been working on this for roughly 2 weeks now trying to find a way to implement this, but finally decided to ask for some much-needed help.

Hello Guys. I need Help On VRP Framework.
I was Added This On My Server.
I Want Know That How FBI To Work?
I Add My ID To '‘fbi’ group.
and Visit ‘F’ Mark On The Map, But I am not see any checkpoint on building.
Thanks For Support.

Hello everyone.

Well, I’ve been trying to understand why even after I added myself to the “police” group from the “K” administrative menu that I still did not see any of the police information displayed on the menu? I input my my id and also the group name (which in this case was “police”) and still not I’ve seen happened. Also, I’ve tried clearing the server cache and restarting the server but that doesn’t seem to help. Is there some in the resources or database that I’ve failed to see that allows me to do the desired tasks?

Thanks. - Colderco.

EDIT: RESOLVED

i want to know when someone call the cop i want the id to be in the call same as the admin

Hello i need helpo with my vRP server, im tunning my cars but when i save them on garage , it dosnt save my tunning , what can i do? im trying to find a solution since 1 week ago but i cant find nothing , help please

If vrp1 you can use vrp_lscustom and vrp_garage.

Hi, so I installed vrp and all of the DB drivers and it works greats, until someone tries joining the server and I get this crash:

Do you know what’s the problem? I tried looking around with no success.

2 Likes