[Release] vRP Framework

If you are using vRP2 then use this https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP-db-drivers/tree/dev

Anyone???

I already installed it, I reinstalled it, and it’s still the same …

I Have the same problem, Did you get it resolved?

have you added your mysql info into GHMattiMySQL/settings.xml ?

1 Like

Yes, look here…

Cant someone help me with this error

[vRP] DB driver “vrp_mysql” not initialized yet (42 prepares cached, 6 queries cached).

I have the same problem…

@Imagic Hi. I got this error, but i dont modify anything. Its so weird. What i should do?

[vRP] init base tables
Error loading script modules/gui.lua in resource vrp: modules/gui.lua:342: attempt to index a nil value (global 'menudef')
stack traceback:
        modules/gui.lua:342: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/gui.lua.
..."]:531: unexpected symbol near '['oups:[string "
Error loading script modules/group.lua in resource vrp: modules/group.lua:10: attempt to index a nil value (local 'cfg')
stack traceback:
        modules/group.lua:10: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/group.lua.
Error loading script modules/police.lua in resource vrp: modules/police.lua:655: attempt to call a nil value (field 'getUsersByPermission')
stack traceback:
        modules/police.lua:655: in local 'task_wanted_positions'
        modules/police.lua:672: in main chunk
Failed to load script modules/police.lua.
Started resource vrp

Hi. @Imagic i have this problem when i start up my server after installing your vRP

[vRP] DB driver “vrp_mysql” not initialized yet (42 prepares cached, 6 queries cached).

can you mby help

check if your sql database is working fine

Same issue here too

Do anyone know where to find the css for the transformer progress when harvesting etc?

error: proxy call vRP:RegisterDBDriver not found

why i get this error?

these are all the error i get when i try to start my server anyone know why and how to fix it?

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_basic_menu: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_basic_mission: server.lua:21: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_dmvschool: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_garages: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_showroom: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_jail: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_tattoos: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_armorshop: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_barrier: @vrp/lib/utils.lua:13: bad argument #1 to ‘load’ (function expected, got nil)

I have the same… did this get fixed?

For future people… I finally figured this out. Do not use notepad or any text editor that might change the structure of the file. That is the issue… get the original file and use a real code editor (or even Notepad++) and everything will work.

2 Likes

I am trying to run VRP with onesync. And you’re experiencing connection problems. What changes should I make to work?

Why if i remove group i must rejoin on server for not to see yourself under the money? I would like it removed immediately

AddEventHandler(“vRP:playerLeaveGroup”, function(user_id, group, gtype)
local player = vRP.getUserSource({user_id})
if gtype == “job” then
vRPclient.removeDiv(player,{“job”,group})
end
end)

This is the function if i add a group don’t add but remove.

Hi! I’m using vrp_chests script and it works fine, but i have a problem with it… if you close The chest that you have created with the same button as the phone (default “k”) when you try to open it again it will say “The chest is already open by someone else”.
How can i fix it without restarting the server?

Hope you can help me.
-sorry for my bad english