[Release] vRP Framework

Hej Levende_Postej Det virker ikke

vRP2 @Imagic

Sounds great. Do you already know when it could happen? :smiley:

Here is a glimpse of some vRP 2 features, the multi-character and vehicle state: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3lkYD5uy0

You can beta-test this version by using the dev branch of vRP (same for extensions/DB drivers repositories).
You can also join the discord and request for the #beta-testing channel to discuss about it.

As usual, issues and feature requests for this version should be posted on Github.

Why its not looks the same

Looks great.

Will there be safeguards that you can not get away from a chase with the function? So you can not abuse it.

You can increase the character switch delay or create an extension to notify character load/unload in the chat for example. I think the best “safeguards” for a RP server is a moderation team.

I’ve been thinking about a custom wanted level for a while now. Was first thought to help police in the prosecution and co. Could be quite intressant in the case

Good job :wink:

When i try to buy a car from vrp_showroom it says:

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_garages: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:101: attempt to call a nil value (field 'query')
stack traceback:
        server.lua:101: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:195: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:158>
steam:1100001081516fa

this is the code i find in server.lua vrp_garages

RegisterServerEvent('ply_garages:CheckGarageForVeh')
AddEventHandler("ply_garages:CheckGarageForVeh", function()
	local user_id = vRP.getUserId({source})
	local player = vRP.getUserSource({user_id})
    MySQL.query("vRP/ply_get_vehicles", {user_id = user_id}, function(pvehicles, affected)
      local vehicles = {}
      for k,v in ipairs(pvehicles) do
		if v.veh_type == "car" or v.veh_type == "bike" then
		  table.insert(vehicles, {["vehicle_model"] = v.vehicle_model, ["vehicle_name"] = v.vehicle})
		end
      end
      TriggerClientEvent("ply_garages:getVehicles", player, vehicles) 
	end)
end)

Why can’t i use the vehicle inventory? I use vrp_garages and vrp_showroom? :slight_smile: it just says “No owned vehicle near” ?

[vRP] DB driver “vrp_mysql” not initialized yet (42 prepares cached, 0 queries cached).

Problem ples help

You resolve the problem with rollback?
I need it :frowning:

@Imagic dude, i have following problem:
im creating a turf system and now ive got this error:

cfx> Error loading script s_server.lua in resource turfs: s_server.lua:22: attempt to index a nil value (global 'Proxy')
stack traceback:
        s_server.lua:22: in main chunk

and my code:

--local Proxy = module("turfs", "lib/Proxy")
vRP = Proxy.getInterface("vRP")
Proxy.addInterface("turfs",vRPtwc)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        vRPtwc.createTurfZone(437, 1372.4284667968, -581.91186523438, 74.378555297852, 3.2, 54)
    end
end)

How do you fix map blips that show up blank with their title rather than showing the icon on the map with the correct blip icon and color?

City Hall and Chamber of Commerce have icons and colors coded but they are showing as invisible icons on the map.

Having an issue with vrp2. I cannot get the dB to initialize no matter what I do or what driver I use. (currently ghmattimysql) I always get the “db driver not initialized”

There is no vrp2 in the github code. You realize you have to detail your issue because vrp2 is not a component of the original download. Can you give some more information about your issue and the pack your using?

Vrp2 is the vrp dev branch.

I am having a reference command denied error in the console of my server. What it looks like is vrp is having some sort of issue with my database. ![

https://gyazo.com/3429bac5b643ac82efb9c823d7f8b116 Ive tried to get help from my hoster but they say that is an issue with vRp configuration itself. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Did a fresh install of this and only the admin can open the menu, other players try and then we receive an error…

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: modules/gui.lua:235: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘pairs’
modules/gui.lua:235: in upvalue ‘build_client_static_menus’
modules/gui.lua:273: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:115: in function
steam:11000011a453ab6
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: modules/gui.lua:235: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘pairs’
modules/gui.lua:235: in upvalue ‘build_client_static_menus’
modules/gui.lua:273: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function
[C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:115: in function

Hello, im trying to start the server in linux but give me this error…

[vRP] DB driver “ghmattimysql” not initialized yet (44 prepares cached, 7 queries cached).