[Release] vRP Framework

vrp\modules\gui.lua line 151

Thanks bro, i will check that when i get home!

Wonder if it means we can now safely get rid of tunnel communication delays in loading mode and cut 30 seconds of loading time after the connection on the newest server builds, or are those delays meant to deal with some other issues? @Imagic

It was done to deal with the player instancing issue, probably because of too much packets sent over a short period while connecting, no idea if the issue is still relevant, but you can disable it in the config files if you want to try.

Do you mean single sessions? Got to know what to look for while trying :wink:

@Imagic would be nice if u add the phone prop to the menu im currently using vrpex and everything seems to run perfectly +1

Hei! why when i edit on group.lua the server dosen’t work?

How i can create jobs?

i need help locking a car to a level so you can only drive it if you were that level and i would also like to lock blip to a job as well so you dont see them tell ur in that job so can anyone help me? im using vrpCapture i also want to add this

So, a little update, the next vRP version will be called vRP 2 (current is 1.0), it will have big breaking changes and aims a better design and less overhead.

(discord echo)
Especially with vRP 2, modifying vRP core files must be prohibited. The goal of vRP is to have a generic framework that everyone can use, modifying the core files is killing its purpose. This version will be much more generic and I will probably explain in the documentation why modifying vRP is killing it; instead, extensions should be created so they can communicate with each others and missing customization features should be added.

1 Like

So When Will That Be Available?

Where to change so it is filled with orange and no orange when its empty?
https://gyazo.com/609dcb07580d325c7b47412fe84acf83

You can join the discord or look at the commits to see the progress.

were do i find the invite?

vrp_garage take out the vehicles with tuning preparations how can I get this out?

you mean the Wheels? Im not sure (cause i not test it until now) but if thats the prob take a look in the vehicle.meta of that car…there is a line what says which wheels are normal used.

Can someone tell me how I can get vRP player id? like this:
local serverId = GetPlayerServerId

Having issues getting the DB to create? All credentials are correct, any one help?

Help

How do i open the phone/menu

1 Like