[Release] vRP Framework

I have tried multiple times over the last month to make a script that only allows you to use a certain vehicle if you have the correct group (e.g. only Police are allowed to drive police cars and only EMS are allowed to drive EMS vehicles) but it just won’t work no matter how I try. Does anyone have this running on their server and mind sharing how they made this?

Thanks

i need help
I can’t go in with my friend at the same time in any server where VRP
And the problem caused by you have downloaded from is own steam some extra files for Gta v game
But I did delete the files that I downloaded earlier and carried them from my steam
And I deleted the whole FiveM and reloaded it and installed it again but the same problem
Please help and also delete files in documents

Does anyone know if there is a way to add permissions for map blips and markers?

Since vrpex resolves a lot of issues and because some of the current vrpex issues where also in the previous fxserver version, I will merge vrpex into fxserver.
CitizenMP branch master is not developed anymore, so having a branch is kind of useless, I will merge fxserver into master.
CitizenMP version will be tagged as 0.1.
Previous fxserver version before vrpex merge will be tagged as 0.5.

:rofl: it says

DB drivers will register themselves (as resources) with a specific name to use in cfg/base.lua. Since there is no guarantee about when the driver will be registered, all queries will be cached until that moment. So [vRP] DB driver "driver_name" not initialized yet (X prepares cached, Y queries cached). is not an error, but a warning that the driver is not registered yet and will stop being outputted if the driver is loaded (a message will also say that the driver is loaded).

9h
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: [string “-- Proxy interface system, used to add/call f…”]:39: bad argument #1 to ‘unpack’ (table expected, got number)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘table.unpack’
[string “-- Proxy interface system, used to add/call f…”]:39: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: [string “-- Proxy interface system, used to add/call f…”]:39: bad argument #1 to ‘unpack’ (table expected, got number)
stack traceback:
[string “-- Proxy interface system, used to add/call f…”]:39: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/

someone help me ?

Hello, I want to ask if anyone has vrp_basic_menu that is working

1 Like

I am deving for a server that got about 25 - 32 players a day, so it is pretty packed. Recently, we encountered the vrp glitch that sets a user’s IP to 0.0.0.0 and does not allow him to join (he just hovers in the air with no loading bar from vrp_loadfreeze). We always have to make a new ID for those people and transfer over their stuff which is annoying. Is there a fix behind this?

Is there any mafia resource?

hello , I have a huge problem , when I take my car out of garage it comes already tuned , and it mess with my handling , some moded cars even get some weirdo glitchy mods

I’m having this kind of mistake. Does anyone know how to help me?

Hi there guys, I found this in vrp/cfg:

cfg.spawn_death = {340.44674682617,-1388.2272949219,32.509239196777} -- x,y,z for death location
cfg.spawn_radius = 1

I would like to spawn the user where he died. Is there a way I could use the player’s coords when he died in place of the fixed coords?

hey
I have this problem with vrp_garages that it says no-owned-vehicles-near when I will try to get into my trunk what should I do

have kinda the same problem, i can open the trunk but cant put my cars back in the garage… its also says “No owned vehicle nearby”.

Hi,

Just a little update, I want to let people know that I’m losing interest in the project. It’s more than just my way of doing things (sporadic but intense updates, like the AudioEngine/VoIP stuff) and it’s mostly for a specific reason.
Most people are not using the latest vRP, directly or indirectly (ex: updated fork); they seem to use the 0.5 version, so all the new stuff is just invisible. Every time I want to add something cool to vRP, I know that most people will not even know it exists, same for bug fixes. It discourages me to add anything. I already written about this matter on the discord, explaining that a correct fork/package of vRP should use git to easily update from the master branch and benefit from the last updates. Dunko/Psycho forks don’t seem to do that, so they are frozen to an old version of vRP. It’s not about the fact that updates often take time to spread, but more that nothing is done to do proper updates at all.

I’m not giving up on the project and I know that some people are using the latest vRP, but my motivation about it is affected by the situation.

You’ve properly changed identity, and therefor your plate doesn’t match your ID anymore.
Look it up in the database.

This is true though I manually updated most of your updates prior to the vrpex merge as I can’t fork due to the extensive work I’ve done over the last year which will be overwritten , though as it’s not just vrp for me to change to the vrpex merge, I’ve steered away from it, primarily due to lack of time my end to do so. It’s not that I don’t wish to do it, it’s simply time constraints IRL.

It saddens me that I have been a direct cause for you to lose ambition for your project and I am truly sorry about that.

I hope you continue either way, if not, good luck in your future ventures.

You should really try and work together about getting shit up to date.
I understand @Imagic fully.

Your “Dunko Pack” is great for starters, but not very innoventive. Example using the db-driver instead of the “old school way”.

As I detailed on the discord, to me it’s mostly a community organization problem. Forks are fine, but the way it is done makes updating very difficult, discouraging progress. Also, having many duplicates of resources prevents developers from sharing their work/fixes/etc, a thing very important in a modding community because you can’t afford to scatter the developers time.

Making projects accessibles for others, using git and its powerful features to keep everything updated and trying to not duplicate stuff could leverage the work for the whole community.