[Release] vRP Framework

how do i fix this problem ?

[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/set_srvdata not found

1 Like

In this case, when will add police and EMS needs to be in cfp / garage.lua.
because in vrp_garages you will not be able to add.

Can you arrange for the blue circle to stay correctly on the ground? If so, what happens to me?

How can I call the user whitelist ID, using vrp.GetWhitelistId()? What is the variable?

Started resource vrp_mysql
Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.19.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown database ‘vRP’
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredValueTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredValueTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x0001e] in :0
at MySql.Data.Serialization.MySqlSession+d__48.MoveNext () [0x00585] in :0
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ConnectionPool+d__0.MoveNext () [0x00476] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection+<CreateSessionAsync>d__66.MoveNext () [0x00101] in <c9032194188746cfa5d8bb7625c7912b>:0 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection+d__17.MoveNext () [0x00106] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open () [0x00012] in :0
at vRP.MySQL.e_createConnection (System.String name, System.String config) [0x0000f] in <8dfc0861f4df44189d833de5e878b97b>:0
[vRP] launch version 1498403827
[vRP/C#] connection vRP not found
[vRP] init base tables
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/base_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/money_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/identity_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/business_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/home_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/vehicles_table not found

[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/get_srvdata not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/set_srvdata not found

I want to make vrpex out of this error?

Started resource vrp_mysql
Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.19.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown database 'vRP’
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in :0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredValueTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredValueTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x0001e] in :0
at MySql.Data.Serialization.MySqlSession+d48.MoveNext () [0x00585] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ConnectionPool+d0.MoveNext () [0x00476] in :0

can you help me? I activated the whitelist and wanted to change this message, to (discord / ID = XXXX)

OV-yi1gERACoDVKEM2G3-Q

I see there is VRP and some repositories are VRPex. What is VRPex?

vRPex is the experimental version of vRP (the next version).

I merged the voip branch into vrpex, so now you can test the VoIP system and report any issues to contribute to test this experimental feature.
As always, RTFM: https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP/tree/vrpex#voip

It was painfull to have something at least working, so thanks to everyone who helped on the vRP discord to debug the feature.

How do u give yourself the cop rank?

Possibly is the comma at the end of the second coordinate

I have not modified anything to do with the vRP jails. I still have the three it comes with. However, when I try to send someone to jail, I get an error telling me that there is no jail found.

Any ideas?

I was wondering if any one in here could tell me if it is possible to get the Item_transformer.lua to hand out weapons like a combatpistol and or ammo for it and how it could be done because iv been trying every thing i know (not whole lot) and i just cant seem to get it working so know im asking the Vrp masters for help

wondering if anyone could help me out with something please, i have my own server running for myself right now, it is a VRP server, i was wondering if anyone could show me how to install some custom houses please? because i download the files from gta5 mods then the only thing in the file is a .xml file and i do not know what to do with that, so your help would be much appreciated thanks!
i have been searching on YouTube and there is NO videos showing how you add the houses to the server

Hello! I am testing vrpex and I am getting this error on some resources. Any solution or ideas for me are greatly appreciated! @Imagic

Error loading script server.lua in resource vrp_lscustoms: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:53: Current execution context is not in the scheduler, you should use CreateThread / SetTimeout or Event system (AddEventHandler) to be able to Await
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:53: in field ‘Await’
@vrp/lib/utils.lua:57: in function <@vrp/lib/utils.lua:56>
(…tail calls…)
server.lua:60: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource vrp_lscustoms

I have this error when i want to start resource vrp, i think i forgot to change database password somewhere =]

i solved, i just renew the database password and it worked =]

1 Like

Hi there, I have had this Framework for a little over 1 week now and am loving it :grinning:

I don’t know if this is the correct place to ask this but I am wondering if anyone would like to take on a little project for me??

I would like to add a extra and livery changer under the ‘Vehicle’ option in the main menu but and not too good at scripting these sort of things :frowning: (I did try but just could not get my head around how to do it)

Any help would be very much appreciated :grin::grin:

can someone help me?
vRP/userid_byidentifier not found

I’m trying to create a script to make it so you cant use certain vehicles unless you are set to the correct job i.e police can only use police cars, mechanic can only use flatbeds etc…

I have come up with this so far but its not working:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  while true do
    Citizen.Wait(0)
    local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
    if vRP.hasGroup({user_id, "mechanic"}) then
      if IsPedInAnyVehicle(ped) then
        local car = GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), false)
        if IsVehicleModel(car, GetHashKey("flatbed3",_r)) then
        if ( GetPedInVehicleSeat(car, -1)) then  
		  SetVehicleUndriveable(GetVehiclePedIsUsing(ped), true)
          Vehpos= GetEntityCoords(car,  true)
              local xnew = Vehpos.x+2
              local ynew = Vehpos.y+2
          SetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1), xnew, ynew, Vehpos.z)
          drawNotification("~r~You must be a Mechanic to drive this vehicle")

end
      end
    end
  end
end)
end)

The error I get is:
Error resuming coroutine: client.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘vRP’)

I would appreciate anyone’s help tweaking this to get it working

Thanks in advance

I’m refactoring the database API for vrpex, now you can create your own MySQL/SQL driver (compatible with the vRP notation/usage) and vrp_mysql is no longer a dependency. If you create a “driver” (a resource registering the callbacks), please tell me so I can add them in the README.

https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP/tree/vrpex#database

Some alternatives for vrp_mysql: https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP-db-drivers