[Release] vRP Framework

What file do I change the the control key for the server user menu list that pops up showing server ID? It is not the not the Vrp data base user Id list. Just the one that shows users numbers as they join the server 1-32.

Is there a way to add an option in the admin menu for vehicle spawning?

I have a few questions:

Is there a way to either enable wanted levels so players can be chased by AI police without the AI police attacking player police, or is there a way to disable the police job and use AI police?

I went to a skinshop but I could only change a few things - my shirt, pants and i think that’s it. Any reason I wouldn’t be able to change the rest?

I tried to buy some stuff at a store but it said my inventory was full. When I open the menu and go to inventory there’s nothing in there.

Any input on these?

hoe to fix re-join error

How to Fix

I am having problems opening my phone does anyone know how to fix that?

I’m having a problem when 2 people try to join from the same household. It will load in the first user but the 2nd user is kept under the map. I have put in your fix:

into the first base.lua and its not resolving them trying to load through the same IP. I have even tried to use a vpn and it still doesn’t work. Any suggestions on how to make this work? At this point I am clueless on what to do. I am sure I am doing something wrong or I put it in the wrong base.lua. Thank you.

you guys should really check out dunko’s vrp edit it solves a lot of the issues and adds a lot of features to the base framework

1 Like

That is the version that I am using.

where is the sql files?

Hi, I would like to ask for help, use the function vRP.getUserGroupByType({nuser_id,“job”}) in order to obtain a group of user, but it returns “”. Here is my code:

local function ch_rankupgovernor(player,choice)
	vRP.prompt(player,lang.police.pc.governor.request(),"",function(player,nuser_id)
	nuser_id = parseInt(nuser_id)
		if nuser_id ~= nil then
		local job = vRP.getUserGroupByType({nuser_id,"job"})
		if job == "Телохранитель" then
		vRP.addUserGroup(nuser_id,"Адвокат")
		 vRPclient.notify(player,{"~g~ Вы повысили сотрудника."})
		else
		vRPclient.notify(player,{"Этот человек не состоит в мерии/Вы не можете повысить адвоката до Губернатора"})
		end
		else
		vRPclient.notify(player,{"Неправильное Значение"})
		end
	end)
end

I am having an issue with the inventory system not working.

local cfg = {}

cfg.inventory_weight_per_strength = 10 – weight for an user inventory per strength level (no unit, but thinking in “kg” is a good norm)

– default chest weight for vehicle trunks
cfg.default_vehicle_chest_weight = 50

– define vehicle chest weight by model in lower case
cfg.vehicle_chest_weights = {
[“monster”] = 250
}

return cfg

The inventory says full when a player tries to add anything even though the inventory is empty. What do I need to add or edit?

Hello i need some help.
im using vrp_showroom as car shop and vrp_garages as personal garages in my VRP server.

but if i spawn my car the others cant se.

see the print: https://i.imgur.com/cMOeqTR.jpg1

Thanks for helping!

Hello guys, Will this work on a ZapHosting server?

Yes it will work fine I currently use ZAP

do you know how i disable the missions?

Yes you can go to the __resources and just either comment out or delete the “modules/mission.lua”, line

Fancy dev’ update: home radio component.

Will be available after the merge of vrpex into fxserver, the vRP API changes a lot (vrpex needs more testing btw, if you want to try it and report the issues).

Of course the way used to do this (spatialized sound using CEF) is exposed as an API so that any vRP extension can make use of it.

Does someone know how to force a payment ? Like in police fines the call is vRP.tryFullPayment , but if the suspect cant pay he doesnt need to. In a earlier releas i was able to use vRP.forcePayment , this made the suspect get a negative money stat if he didnt had enough . Now i updated vrp and now when using that call i get a proxy call error

vRP money can’t be negative, you were probably using a modification.
If someone can’t pay, then he can’t pay. You can put him in jail.