[Release] vRP Framework

You say it pays every 5 minutes, I have yet to get a paycheck for being a police officer or any other job that is selected.

Yea best way to do it . Have to get help somehow if you need it.

1 Like

Anyone have a working /drag command for FX?

1 Like

How do i whitelist police and ems so i dont have to add groups with admin menu? Using heidi sql

im adding myself with admin menu and whitelisted myself but i still cant do any police jobs

What group u adding yourself too?

What can cause a problem to our server, that is making our players not get the loading bar, and just be stuck on the “spawn” model?
They never load ind as there own char?
thanks

Does anyone know what the blue circles in the downtown pd that do nothing are for?

those are the cloakrooms where you get ur outfit. each circle is assigned to a different type of officer. police fbi and sheriff. you have to assign those jobs through groups

Yeah never changed into the rite job for them. Thought they would be in different PDs.

nope its all done right there. you can move the fib one to the fib building if you wanted to change the location.

yeah i did. Only thing i cant seem to fix is the clothing store.

What problems are you having? I added vrp_barbershop to add more hair and facial features

@Imagic I’ve been able to build a lot with your framework, thank you very much for the contribution.

To everyone else, I have a question. Has anyone been able to separate vehicle spawn point from garage menu location?

Example of use: Place garage menu at parking machine and have vehicle spawn at seperate coord.

This is handled by the garage proportion of vRP. Of which is where it is spawning the vehicle. You could find this by looking for the CreateVehicle() function.

Do you happen to have an example?

When ever anyone trys to change there stuff is just puts it over what they have on

tell people to go down to shirts and to pick a shirt that is invisible then go to hands and pick a set of hands that fills in the body. then to go to jackets to get the shirts and jackets they want.

Is there anyway of disable or even delete the police mod, and add another one, like a stand alone.?

just ad the cops five m mod and it will work along side of the built in one to give you options that you want or need

can you change the food and thirst time to be a longer time so you dont need to eat or drink so much