[Release] vRP Framework

I am having a problem with my custom peds and vehicles showing up with vRP. Anyone have any ideas?

what errors are you getting

None just when I go in game none of them load.

where its mod download?

Taken directly from the original topic…

You do not need Essentialmode to run a VRP Server. They both use different database Essentialmode uses CouchDB. And VRP uses MySQL.

It’s a mod, it’s not a resource vrp …

If that is a resource and this is

I’ve got it but it does not work: S

Has anyone been able to add more jobs as a truck driver, or dumpster or miner?

1. have you added the file name to the server.cfg
  2. have you added a __resource.lua and stream file
  3. are the correct ytd/ytf files in the stream files
  4. send screenshot of folder

How does one allow a user to own more than 1 Home/apartments? Fine with the chest being linked an all would just really like to have an office an a home to lay my head at night.

No problem my guy, at least with the Cops code you can stop people from running with cuffs on.

what can you do when in the database? I know frequently I have been having issues giving people roles/jobs as police and EMS… I can open the data base but i dont see what i can do to edit anything.

how do you add police job manually? because that didn’t teach me anything and I myself would like to whitelist police. All that was in a different language and i couldnt understand how it was showing how to add police white listed.

hello,
spam error module survival why ?
thank you so much !

to add yourself to police or even ems do f9–> admin --> add group —> your user id which can be found in the admin tab under user list. —>" cop ". then repeat that process this time typing in " police ". then repeat it one more time and type in " emergency " for EMS

I’ve got the same problem. Problem seem to appear when people are low in thirst and/or hunger.

1 Like

mmm strange probleme :frowning:

However, the problem only appears when the server’s been online for quite a while.

1 Like

yes mee too so probleme because time out people