[Release] vRP Framework

Its last fivem update bug, we are waiting for a fix from fivem team.

Does anyone have a road map for those who die lose their job?
And it also defines the number of people who can get each job

How u fix money loose??

Really loving the framework so far, very configurable and allows a ton of opportunities. There’s just one thing I haven’t figured out yet, how can I move the hunger/thirst bars so they’re not overlapping the minimap?

yeh i gave up. someone told me that unnistalling and installing mysql worked for him, for me it didnt.

local cfg = {}

cfg = {
thirst_per_minute = 0.1,
hunger_per_minute = 0.1,
overflow_damage_factor = 2,
pvp = true,
police = true
}

return cfg

Hunger and thirst

People here at the forum only copy and paste. Do not even help

anyone know if Cat left a version number indicator in the files?

Quick question, how do I white-list cops on the framework? I feel like I missing a clue and have searched beyond measure to try and figure it out. I only ask this because the cop blip doesn’t work for half the players.

1 Like

is there a possible way you can use ft_menubuilder, to build a “better” looking ui than the one is on atm?

Same question, I understood that you need to add the player to the group but how is the group named?
I added myself for example, ID 1 to the group called Police but when going in the blips from the Police station nothing appears for example to press E or something.
You are saying that for some players it’s working?

i have it working for myself. I go to add group without typing ID but just the number of myself and then type police. It works for myself but noone else for some reason.

Has anyone come up with a way to show the vRP user_id’s above players heads? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

hello, i have this error, do you know the problem ? :

[ 2722844] Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: modules/survival.lua:169: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘data’)
[ 2722844] stack traceback:
[ 2722860] modules/survival.lua:169: in upvalue ‘handler’
[ 2722860] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
[ 2722860] stack traceback:
[ 2722860] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 2722875] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
[ 2722875] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92
[ 2722875] [C]: in function ‘coroutine.resume’
[ 2722875] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:73: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:59

I think that can be done with an additional script, or maybe from the Lambda menu

You have made some modifications in the survival.cfg file?

yes, my file survival.cfg it’s :

local cfg = {}

cfg = {
thirst_per_minute = 1.25,
hunger_per_minute = 0.62,
overflow_damage_factor = 2,
pvp = true,
police = false
}

return cfg

I think the false value for the police is having some conflicts, make it true, see if that works.

ok i try this, think you

Hello guys :wink:

I’m trying to see how I can customize the “[tab] button to finish” when you buy something and replace it with the “Enter” key.
But I didn’t find the solution. Can you help please ?

Thanks in advance :wink:

PS : I thought it was maybe in the prompt … from GUI, but couldn’t find the “tab” key event