[Release] vRP Framework

No delete that line all together so it just says Welcome press f9 to access menu and delete the last login part so it never displays that text when someone logs in. When you start editing anything outside of the cfg folder you’re asking for trouble especially when you don’t know what you’re looking at.

anyone elses thirst and hunger gone to undefined after recent fivem patch?

Hey, Anyone have a script or idea how to prevent non whitelisted players loading thje map? I want to show a message to the player with the user id and a message that theyare not whitelisted before they load.

How did u fixed the money loose :frowning: having the same issue cant figure out whats causing it !

I believe ACL is the cause of that so if you have that running that’s your problem.

@Imagic One thing to mention and I believe someone may have mentioned but there are a lot of comments to look through to try and find a solution. I was wondering if there will be a way as a police officer to be able to drag forcefully a cuffed player so they can’t run away with cuffs on. Also with the jailing system if we could place someone in jail from anywhere on the map with a given time limit set by the police officer, or at least be able to set the time limit of minimal jail time to however many minutes or seconds. I really enjoy your build and i have read the readme and have done some extensive researching and I can’t seem to be successful. Also I do like the aspect of the cuffed player to be able to walk slowly, but can we freeze them from walking, just in case they try to run away? One thing I have seen and liked was the fact that you are working on a records database for the police. Is there a way you can implement a UI feature to issue warrants and or fines/jail time. You would be the most amazing person in the world, as you already are with such hard work you have put into this. I appreciate your time and all the effort spent making this work for everyone!

Also quick question, adding custom vehicles to police garage? Custom skins for police too, Is this a possible task for me to execute? Please enlighten me, I am very much new to the coding and really flustered with essentials and other stuff that i spent two days without sleeping to try and figure out, which is why I am now using vRP.

PS The warrant system and jailing would be amazing to livestream, and I would love to show off your work to my many followers/viewers I have.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
mrdemizle

1 Like

hello !
please wheres the config option for config ip ?
thank you so much !:blush:

vrp > cfg > base.lua

1 Like

Is it possible to remove that alphabetical order?
if yes where should i look for it?

anyone find a way of getting out of appartments when u get disconnected and stuck in them?

How do i white-list users to cop? The addgroup function seems to not work anymore, but everything else in the framework is working. Besides canceling missions. Can you please tell me what needs to be written for multiple players? I know its in the police.lua file, I just don’t know how its supposed to be written.

Thank you in advance!

Use lambda menu and teleport out lol

I get that same error but know one seems to help me

I am trying to change the Up Arrow “Open Menu” to the “X” key to no available.

I’ve tried the Numbered Format of (27, 73), Ive tried the following as well…

if IsControlJustPressed(table.unpack(cfg.controls.veh.duck)) then

if IsControlJustPressed(table.unpack(cfg.controls.input.duck)) then

if IsControlJustPressed(table.unpack(INPUT_VEH_DUCK)) then

Obviously I have no dang clue what I am doing here…
Any simple solution?

Thank you much!

Someone has a script for whoever dies loses the job…

anyone realy need a fix for [vRP] identification error

Someone has a script for whoever dies loses the job???

@Imagic

how do i fix this error it crash the whole server?
https://gyazo.com/ddc0eba2ca71306cbe5eb709cfbebf6f

hello ! there is a setting to make the fictional players of the game less aggressive towards the real players?

and can we have a function for the admin to see the names of the players above your head?

Thanks for the very well development of your script, see you soon!

Guys I need help,

I runned this with a new created sever on my main PC, I didn’t had my laptop home so I tried it because I was curious. I managed to run it, connected to the server. I removed everything from my PC and tried exactly the same steps on my Laptop. I want to run my server on my laptop and join in from my main PC. Issue here is that it gets stuck at Initializing session for some reason…any idea why?any suggestions?

EDIT: Sorry,please ignore my message, I have now learned that this is a global issue.