[Release] vRP Framework

ok, that was an overload of information…
i’m new to plugins and FiveM, can you put it into a step by step guide please?
i’m more comfortable with a step by step guide as it tells me exactly what to do in what order…
a wad of information scares me and makes me more prone to screwing up…
sorry if this caused any inconvenience…
thanks for helping and understanding dude…

I don’t even have time to work on vRP, so I can’t help people with configuration and I’m glad that experienced users are helping others.
vRP is not an easy framework (it is simple, I hope at least, but not easy), it can be powerful but it requires to learn a few concepts before being able to configure it correctly.

• The ip identification issue should be fixed by ignoring the ip identifier (there is a config option), so forcing users to use steam or ros identification is now the recommended way to use vRP.

• Survival can be “disabled” for everyone just by setting the progress per minute to 0.

2 Likes

what exactly do i need to change in modules/player_state.lua to hide the ip. i got down to the code bt dont know which part of the code to edit

Hi, have you done a new update for money loss?

2 Likes

i have the same after going to FX players money are gone after relog

Me too, have problem with people loss money after relog.

Is there any way you can display the ban message when the banned person tries to connect. Because it just displays [vrp] banned (id). Just wondering if there is a way :slight_smile:

How do I revive myself If I’m an admin

Could someone assist me on setting this framework up on a linux server.

Just edit the cfg/lang/en.lua the very first entry is what is displayed when you spawn in. just change it to not have the “last login: {1}” part.

When I am dead, my body just sits there, someone help???

@Imagic do you have a fix why players lose all money after relog

Maybe you use a whitelist script? This script [Release] Additional Server Synchronization and ACL [1.0.6] make my server lose money some times on relog, when i disable the script the problem is gone.

hey i am having touble installing vrp framework just wondering if anyone can help and maybe create an up todate video

1 Like

i fixed the money lose but when server is full f9 menu lagging

You can change the time you are in a coma/dead in the cfg/client.lua until you are respawned.

What did you do to fix the money lost? Jw

and wheres the config option for that?

just set that 1 to a 0 to turn it off right

How you fixed money loose?

1 Like