[Release] vRP Framework

Hey can you show me what you did to put in those bank robberies maybe i can help you with the money part

I do not work Russian in all calls, and messages on the phone, what do I do? English works well, but Russian shows hieroglyphs …

apply wanted level is client-sided function so use vRPclient.applyWanteLevel(). Just apply the wanted level @ the onstart callback for the desired transformer in the config file.

onstart = function(player,recipe)
     vRPclient.applyWantedLevel(player, 2)
end

if i can get this working thank you so much working on it now
i am super new to this framework and have got everything set up and working flawless for the most part but this is giving me the most trouble

{ onstart = function(player,recipe)
vRPclient.applyWantedLevel(player, 5) end,
name=“Pull A Heist”, – menu name
r=255,g=125,b=0, – color
max_units=100,
units_per_minute=1,
x=252.026489257813,y=225.376678466797,z=101.683265686035,
radius=4.5, height=1.5, – area
recipes = {
[“Robbing Bank Alarm Sounds”] = { – action name
description=“Alarm Triggered.”, – action description
in_money=0, – money taken per unit
out_money=0, – money earned per unit
reagents={
[“vault_bomb”] = 1
},
products={
[“dirty_money”] = 25000
}
}
}
},
this does not alert any reason why

Is there any error message? Are you sure you are not using any external script that manages the wanted level?

Hello, I see on my server that when a player goes to change there shirt the default spawn shirt stays on. Is this just a bug or did i do something wrong?

After all this time, people are still not following the README about Tunnel and Proxy. I can’t really say more than I said before except saying “RTFM”. In 99% cases, if you think Tunnel and Proxy are not working, you are doing a mistake. The 1% is like the bash exploit that no one saw in 20 years.

How start it? I have FXserver. I add vmp in resourse folder and write it in server.cfg. But when start and connect server i see standart gamemode. I dont see money bar, thirst and hungry bar. As if vmp is not active. Someone can help me in setup it on server?

man i poured over your readme for a couple days im not the best coder just started getting into it serious about a month agomaybe closer to 2or 3 actually and it was just hard for me not saying it is for anyone else at ll me just not being fluent coder just was muddy for the most part and i waited until i exhausted all my options before i requested help as far as all this goes you did a great job and everything works together so well i cant express in words how much i enjoy vRP and have not wanted to port to fx so i have been stuck right here at the original post you did a real good job dont let my code blindness/ignorance be a factor i tried reading your readme i just need somethignto look at to compare again great job

Nope buddy im searching a solution this is the only one problem i have to solve on my fkng server

Thanks buddy i will rly appreciate :slight_smile:

Man i used the basic robberies files but im using vRP and when someone finish the rob dont get any amount of money

try

vRPClient.applyWantedLevel(player, {5})

hey thanks unfortunately my team fell apart i just bought a new server to host from and its a fx server so trying to set thisup make sure evrything works as intended then i will be able to test this sogive me day or two
thank you for your repply it is verry appreciated

1 Like

Do i really have to set the peoples jobs everytime they get into the server or go do another job and comeback If i don;t can someone tell me because i go do a different job and i have to re set myself

Where do you go to buy cop weapons, armor and cars in the vanilla vrp? Also how do I add more weapon shops, car shops and things like that and how do I place them?

Sorry for the abundance of questions, I’m new to FiveM.

how do i fix the vrp identification error?

1 Like

Is there a English version.

Also having the same issue as @bluefir111,

Running Ubuntu 16.04 - Mono-Devel 5.0 - FXserver - Connector/Net 6.9.9
used https://github.com/ikkentim/SampSharp/wiki/installing-mysql.data.dll-on-linux (and edited to 6.9.9)
still getting error “System.DllNotFoundException: libmono-btls-shared” any suggestions?