[Release] vRP Framework

Yea paycheck’s. The money works but no one besides admins have money. There is no way for five to make money

i make the paycheck works with notify…
but i cant make the vrp_basic_mission works :frowning:

1 Like

guys all are working :smiley: release today, now i’m finish details

2 Likes

yessss !

2 Likes

When I insert old files into cfg, new skinshops stop working. I do not understand what the problem may be. Help me please.

Is it posible to move the hunger and thirst bar? if yes where do i find the config for it?

I get this error on ubuntu

1 Like

{
name=“Get Bomb From Lester”, – menu name
r=255,g=125,b=0, – color
max_units=100,
units_per_minute=1,
x=707.323669433594,y=-966.933715820313,z=30.4128513336182,
radius=4.5, height=1.5, – area
recipes = {
[“Building Bomb time 1 min”] = { – action name
description=“Pay For Bomb.”, – action description
in_money=10000, – money taken per unit
out_money=0, – money earned per unit
reagents={}, – items taken per unit
products={
[“vault_bomb”] = 1
}
}
}
},
{
name=“Pull A Heist”, – menu name
r=255,g=125,b=0, – color
max_units=100,
units_per_minute=1,
x=252.026489257813,y=225.376678466797,z=101.683265686035,
radius=4.5, height=1.5, – area
recipes = {
[“Robbing Bank Alarm Sounds”] = { – action name
description=“Alarm Triggered.”, – action description
in_money=0, – money taken per unit
out_money=0, – money earned per unit
reagents={
[“vault_bomb”] = 1
},
products={
[“dirty_money”] = 25000
}
}
}
},
this is in resources/vrp/cfg/item_transformers
This works but not much Role Play to it it does not alert anyone…So how to make this call the police that i have white listed not NPC police ive tried putting vRP.applyWantedLevel(5) and this is not working. any help is appreciated Thanks in advance. Also this framework is amazing for implementing great rolplay scenarios Thank You for the upload
also i would not ask if i could find some solid information anywhere and have tried for days now to find anything that would help so again if any of you have an idea thank you thank you

name=“Loja de frutas”,
r=255,g=125,b=24,
max_units=5000,
units_per_minute=5000,
x=-1555.32836914063,y=1376.30554199219,z=126.894462585449,
radius=5, height=2.5,
recipes = {
[“Vender”] = { – action name
description=“Venda de laranja: 5 por US $ 25”,
in_money=0,
out_money=25,
reagents = {
[“laranja”] = 5
},
products={}
}
}
}
},
{

Good afternoon what are you doing wrong that you can not afford to create a fruit shop

Is there a way to disable loosing all peoples money when they die? and where can i find it

Hello guys i have a lil problem…i set up a robberies mod on my server but it is from essentials and when people finish a rob they dont get money im using vRP …Can someone help me???I really need help thanx in advance and thanx for all ur work!

Hi. How I can add special item or aptitude permissions to item_transformer? I dont understand how It works and I alwaysa have error. Somebody help pls :c

Im having a few stability issues with vRP atm is there any knowledge of this as I don’t particularly want to use es4-couchdb.

Stability issues?,

Download latest FXServer branch. i do not see any stability issues.

Bugs seem to be being fixed everyday as the port made some stuff less stable and buggy.

Hi all ,

About the stability issues , i have a server with 20/25 players , but a lot of time out ( players ), have you got the same issue?

Thx

1 Like

i have alot of timeout after 15seconds problems

My issues are the server just buggers up and crashes after sometime of being online

have you figured out a fix?

can some tell me exactly what i should put to set a wanted level to certain item transformer
or how to set a wanted level when you walk in a certain area or something or maybe evn just something that puts an alert in chat for my police to see