[Release] vRP Framework

Itโ€™s not compatible with FXServer at the moment.

so what can we do then to fix itโ€ฆ then

Why is it with the surgery that when i choose female i still have a male face.
mp_f_freemode_01

Soo what would be the best idea for the drug informer then? Anyone know?

Faces are universal, the mod will keep what it can with the customization

@bsanchez2251 - producting it from scatch, stealing or buying the bsae items and going from there

I am having issues in changing hair color using the skin shop. How does one change the hair color from green to like brown for example?

Also, does anyone know how to make Police and Emergency Whitelist only?

Much appreciated!

Hi guys! Tell me why they do not work anchors in cfg/client.lua?
When I change from anchor_minimap_width to anchor_botright_width and other, hud ( thirst/hunger ) that just disappears.
Thanks.

what u mean?.. i dont get what ur trying to say

how do i remove the survival aspect without messing up everything else I tried removing the luaโ€™s and where they link in and i cant figure it out.

1 Like

Can anyone show me how to do my job? So that people can work

1 Like

After last major update I have error:

2017-07-02 15:59:30.0035|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|Starting resource vrp_basic_mission (last state: Stopped). โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-07-02 15:59:30.1581|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error creating script environment for resource vrp_basic_mission: Value cannot be null. โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
Parameter name: #1 โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-07-02 15:59:30.1581|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] Neo.IronLua.LuaChunk.Run(LuaTable env,Object[] callArgs) โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-07-02 15:59:30.1581|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] Neo.IronLua.LuaGlobalPortable.DoChunk(LuaChunk chunk,Object[] callArgs) โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-07-02 15:59:30.1581|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] CitizenMP.Server.Resources.ScriptEnvironment.DoInitFile(Boolean preParse)

vrp_basic_mission updated too. Any have idea?

Did you by chance change the resource folder name?

Nope, but I found errorโ€ฆ But Im dont remember what be fixed XD Sry)

Canโ€™t seem to find a resource for ped parts for the cloakroom.
Does anyone have a list?

With the new update of the script, stop working on permits for garages and gunshops. All users can use / buy / sell in these places.
["Cop"] = { _config = {blipid=468, blipcolor=38, permission ="police.vehicle"}, ["WEAPON_PUMPSHOTGUN"] = {"",100,0,"}, ["WEAPON_PISTOL"] = {"",50,0,""}, ["WEAPON_COMBATPDW"] = {"",50,0,""}.

["Taxi-garage"] = {
    _config = {vtype="car", blipid=56, blipcolor=5, permission = "taxi.vehicle"},
    ["taxi"] = {"Taxi-car",0,""}
  },
["Taxi"] = {
    _config = { gtype = "job" },
    "taxi.service",
	"taxi.vehicle"

},
["police"] = {
    _config = { 
      gtype = "job",
      onjoin = function(player) vRPclient.setCop(player,{true}) end,
      onspawn = function(player) vRPclient.setCop(player,{true}) end,
      onleave = function(player) vRPclient.setCop(player,{false}) end
    },
    "police.cloakroom",
    "police.pc",
    "police.handcuff",
    "police.putinveh",
    "police.getoutveh",
    "police.check",
    "police.service",
	"police.vehicle",
    "police.wanted",
    "police.seize.weapons",
    "police.seize.items",
    "police.jail",
    "police.fine",
    "police.announce",
    "-police.store_weapons",
    "-police.seizable" -- negative permission, police can't seize itself, even if another group add the permission
  },

Problem here. Compare with new version.

old
permission =โ€œpolice.vehicleโ€

new
permissions = {โ€œpolice.vehicleโ€}

1 Like

Itโ€™s awesome! Thank you very much for the answer. Maybe you know, I have a problem with turning the engine off and on. When I try to turn off the engine, it immediately turns on.

Hi!

Does anyone how to fix this error?

Thanks!

Could someone help me with making a certain job for example, police whitelisted? I am new when it comes to lua coding and they way I have in my head of doing it is where making the group permission like,

police.whitelisted then creating a new group which I have to assign users to automatically then add that permission to it? Correct?

ever figure this out lmao same problem