[Release] vRP Framework

Where does it say anywhere to use sh!tty CouchDB?

@Genrp nowhere I just use it as my DB because itโ€™s free and I used it for another plugin a while back.

Use mysql this was designed to automatically write the tables to a mysql database

How can i change my skin with ped name(not hash)?

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Running_FXServer

scripting differences are โ€˜whatever you run intoโ€™, mainly require doesnโ€™t exist nor will it exist in the future, instead thereโ€™s server_script '@resname/blah.lua'

Hello.

Im trying to implement vRP inside a script to check if the player is in the police group. But when i run the script with every vRP commands like vRP.notify then i get an error og chatCommandEntered.

My error:

And my code:

And in the top of the code i got:
local Proxy = require(โ€œresources/vrp/lib/Proxyโ€)

vRP = Proxy.getInterface(โ€œvRPโ€)

How can i change food/water hud size?? and where i find location of this file

But crashed server, with:

2017-06-28 03:41:30.5990|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|โ€˜7565โ€™ connecting. (steam:110000112f6975f) โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-06-28 03:41:30.5997|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|[profile] => playerConnecting โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-06-28 03:41:30.5997|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|[profile] => MySQL_query "SELECT user_id FROM vrp_user_ids WHERE identifier = @identifieโ€ฆ โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-06-28 03:41:30.6014|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|[profile] <= MySQL_query "SELECT user_id FROM vrp_user_ids WHERE identifier = @identifieโ€ฆ 0s โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-06-28 03:41:30.6027|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|[profile] => MySQL_query โ€œSELECT banned FROM vrp_users WHERE id = @user_idโ€ โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-06-28 03:41:30.6039|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|[profile] <= MySQL_query โ€œSELECT banned FROM vrp_users WHERE id = @user_idโ€ 0s โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-06-28 03:41:30.6078|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|[profile] => MySQL_query โ€œSELECT whitelisted FROM vrp_users WHERE id = @user_idโ€ โ”‚ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
2017-06-28 03:41:30.6089|INFO|CitizenMP.Server|[profile] <= MySQL_query โ€œSELECT whitelisted FROM vrp_users WHERE id = @user_idโ€ 0s

After this server do not response, all players kicked. RCon not response too.

Because source is not the same as user_id

Anyone have any examples of how to properly add more job selector locations. I can only seem to get one to appear after trying to add unique ones at multiple locations across the map.

1 Like
cfg.selectors = {
  ["Job Selector"] = {
    _config = {x = -268.363739013672, y = -957.255126953125, z = 31.22313880920410, blipid = 351, blipcolor = 47},
    "taxi",
    "repair",
    "taco",
    "citizen"
  },
  ["Sign in"] = {
    _config = {x = 360.047027587891, y = -584.207763671875, z = 28.8205986022949, blipid = 61, blipcolor = 1,permission="ems.whitelisted"},
    "emergency",
    "citizen"
  },
  ["clock in"] = {
    _config = {x = 451.694946289063, y = -976.721435546875, z = 30.6895999908447, blipid = 60, blipcolor = 38,permission="cop.whitelisted"},
    "police",
    "citizen"
  }
}

You can ignore the permissions. Those are just for my whitelisted factions.

Thank you! I have been having trouble with this for several hours now! My players have been going crazy with me restarting like crazy haha

1 Like

You could run the server locally, point to another database table and not piss off your players. Lol

But that isnโ€™t nearly as entertainingโ€ฆ :wink: Itโ€™s my special testers :smiley:

disregard โ€”editedโ€”

1 Like

Can someone please show an example of how to use:

--, onstart = function(player,recipe) end, -- optional start callback
    -- onstep = function(player,recipe) end, -- optional step callback
    -- onstop = function(player,recipe) end -- optional stop callback

in item transformers?

Have a look at how groups work in modules/group.lua

e.g vRP.removeUserGroup, look for the callback comment.

its not that hardโ€ฆcommon sense really โ€ฆu adept with the changes.
But for people who has issues with the item transformerโ€ฆdo not copy/paste you old oneโ€ฆwont workโ€ฆchange out the details with the new one and you should have no issues :slight_smile:

for @Imagic ive been scriptin for a while but your stuff is great and very self explanatory if u read everything well. Thanks for the awesome script keep it up :slight_smile: if need any help hit me up

Nice work and thanks for sharing, any eta on a new update? looking forward to a better housing and garages, there is any vehicle shop?

how to run this on fxserver? i get some errorโ€™s

i think the informer got broken does anyone have any idea how to fix it its just not showing up in the map anymore