[Release] vRP Framework

So now it can’t create the vRP database??
https://gyazo.com/e1aaddafa25f12eb59da9b12dfa34a2e

Does anyone have an idea how to make a bank robbery system with this frame work I have a lot of the stuff working got different jobs ppl can do but idk how to get a robbery to work if anyone can help me I would love it.

@Imagic if u have any idea can u plz help me or show an idea of it

Hi guys, I have a problem with the design css Thirsty/Hungry/Menu fonts and other. Can anyone share their code? Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

Hi guys,

i translatet the complety lang file. But there is still a lot english stuff in it. Can that be? taxi and so. The jobs.

And also as cop when i get my Uniform. Where can i get weapons and an police car then?

Cant figure it out how to be a cop and start.

To become a policeman with his commands (functional), you need to register a group in the database “police”:true , To buy weapons specifically for a police group, you need to create a weapons store and add there permission police. All this is done in cfg/gunshops and cfg/groups.

@SchoolBoy_Q_Lobbies If a script create a database by itself, you should be worried. vRP only create tables.

@bsanchez2251 use item transformers

So how am I supposed to make the database for it lmao. That’s obviously necessary and there isn’t any tutorial anywhere for that.

There is loads of tutorials… if you don’t know that you won’t get far

Link me a tutorial to make a database with XAMPP.
Please do.
The whole thing that makes a good dedicated community is everything being simple, that’s how things like this strive.
It’s mad difficult to set up a server.

Mmm ok yea I see that working but what about a timer? And to call the police when they rob the bank how would that all work with item stuff? I can make the stuff there but how would the cops know if someone is robbing it and stuff like that and to set a timer on it

You can make a gun shop for cops in the gunstore.lua and u can set it to permission for just for cops

Okay. But would be nice to become a base weapon kit when getting “in duty” and also have an police car then.

I have a issue with the skinshop

It only changes texture and the starred parts are gone

@bsanchez2251 I already answered to this, you can use the item transformer callbacks to use the vRP api to set a wanted level every step.

@WingedHussar Not an issue, now you need to also use the left-right phone keys.

Are there any plans to port vRP over to FXServer?

1. How to set the weight of the item?
  2. What animations can be used for eating food, water or drugs, In addition to play_drink, play_eat?
  3. Can i delete cop\securities, and any PEDS with guns?

I’m dragging and dropping, but i seem to get stuck when the session is initializing. I copied the SQL data, and inserted into the table, but I can’t load in my game.

How would I add Uniforms to the Police Cloak Rooms any tutorial ?

how do you make yourself admin or set others as admins?