[Release] vRP Framework

@WingedHussar A wardrobe error, nothing bad, will be fixed.

@qaz329 Try to actualize your vrp server cache.

@UltraTM You followed the readme ?

@Imagic.

yes SQL connection works and i added vrp after the basic resources.

Finally i saw nothing more in the REadme for installation and configuration.

FIXED IT: delete the server cache helped!

Added DB details, changed a few configuration settings, added - vrp and vrp to resources, nothing loads in game or in database. Now if I’m wrong, it has the SQL dependencies already bundled in? Might be a slight retard here, but it obviously uses a different system then couchDB which is what I have it connected to… ? so what do I have to install to handle the SQL/connect it to?

do you guys know whats goin on with the phone

like to make it save the numbers

How would I go about switching the port so it can connect to my MySQL db on port 3307?

try that. host = “127.0.0.1;3307”

How to make this option: when a player dies he drop 100$ from it and not all money.

When i at more items to the config for the delivery missions from your basic missions script i get this error:

Servercache is cleared. And nothing except the cfg for the entries was changed, did i miss something?

Sadly it gives me an error stating Keyword not supported.Parameter name: 3307;uid

Try changing the semicolon with a colon should work.

Nope, I get No host found.

I’ve tried modifying the base.lua from:
vRP.sql = MySQL.open(config.db.host,config.db.user,config.db.password,config.db.database)
to:
vRP.sql = MySQL.open(config.db.host,config.db.port,config.db.user,config.db.password,config.db.database)

as well as:

function MySQL.open(host,user,password,db,debug)
  local r = setmetatable({},{ __index = Connection })
   r.connection = lib.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection("server="..host..";uid="..user..";pwd="..password..";database="..db..";")
   r.connection.Open()
   r.debug = debug
   return r

to:

function MySQL.open(host,port,user,password,db,debug)
   local r = setmetatable({},{ __index = Connection })
   r.connection = lib.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection("server="..host.."port="..port..";uid="..user..";pwd="..password..";database="..db..";")
   r.connection.Open()
   r.debug = debug
   return r

and still nada

Thats what i thougt to. I’m not sure how the SQL is handled but when it is through something C# related it should work with just adding a comma between the IP and the Port in the CFG. But i could not testing it, as i’m on mobile right now.

Like: 127.0.0.1,3307
Hope that works

Sadly, this is the return using : ; and ,
https://gyazo.com/42f84b1f8047dea59ec41daca0c3810e

Hi all,

Please for a little question … How to install the vrp basic mission on my server ?

I know that is a stupid question , because i ran the vrp with success last 2 month ago but i have a lot of trouble to install the folder ( the extension of basic mission )

I copied the folder in my ressource and i don’t know if i need to add inside the autostart ressource or not?!

Please let me know step by step how to add the basic mission vrp.

Thank’s in advance

@SchoolBoy_Q_Lobbies You should not assume features, only what is written is true. MySQL is the only db supported.

@Miss_Behavin Open a feature issue to add the port, please highlight your code instead of using plain text.

@PanDobro vRP will never have such option, when dying is easy, the role-play die. I will make sure people HATE dying, as it should be.

I wanna make misson like: Money encashment, and if some one kills encashment driver, he will drop our transfer money to his killer. How to make it possible? Can y make a scrip our smth like that.

It would need a good kill event, not planned right now.

Okay so I’m assuming to set this up I’d need an Apache mySQL server running?
That’s what I’m asking, I run my server off a host and would need to get their support to install it. Let me know! Thanks.