[Release] vRP Framework

Scripts shouldn’t rely on a specific system to manage money, they could expose some callbacks or events to use any money system, ideally.

I created an extension for vRP, so you can now look at it to understand how to create simple resources using vRP: https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP-basic-mission

2 Likes

is mission.repair.satellite_dishes and stuff in that part of the script the permission we need to give groups?

Yes, give it to your repair group if you want them to also have some missions.

1 Like

ok thank you for the example

is it possible to make a plane job that spawns a plane so you can fly somewhere and land it to make money becuase the only problum with vRP is there is no was to make money /jobs

@Imagic thanks a lot for the example and nice idea to implement a mission system! A little question, for the moment the example assign randomly the mission without using the mission menù right? just to understand if I added it in the correct way :slight_smile:

The mission menu is just a dummy example, it can be used to take missions generated by other resources.
For now, vrp_basic_mission only use the permissions.

Hi, Are you planning to put beards, make-up etc. in the customization ?

It’s a framework, like a base.
I think you should add it and create pull request to implement that :slight_smile:
The future plans are mentionned in the GitHub readme

@Imagic ok thanks a lot for the reply :slight_smile: and thanks for your hard work on vrp/fivem!

[Release] TruckerJob v0.3 [UPDATE 29th January] is it possible to make this add money to the vrp system

@Imagic I have some trouble to use the client/side Tunnel/Proxy in an external resource, somehow my clientside function is not called from the server/side, I will paste all my code on pastebin and link under here. Thanks a lot again!

resources and bases
tow_s.lua
tow.lua

@Michael_Sanelli Never use a complete code to test something, best way to not see the real problem.

I get these two errors and get no mission.

I am having a tough time here. I understand how you can change skins (I have a couple now). However, I can’t seem to find Sheriff or EMS skins. I don’t want to use a model, as people are unique. Can you possibly point me in the right direction for where I can find those numbers used in the cloakroom.lua?

Look around for mods that add more customisation for freeroam mp peds (one you spawn in initially)

With the new missions menu, how would I go about adding an option to a mission menu that would start a delivery mission defined in the vrp_basic_mission cfg/missions.lua?

What im need to do for start vpr_basic_missions, i was add permissions to groups, but missions dont works. Please help.

Thank you.

How do i give myself admin?

@Bdbddndb_Bxbxdnnd if your MySql database is correctly configured and you set vRP base.lua to properly use the db credentials, then the first user that joins the server should be automatically given super admin.

@zek0 if you’ve given the repair job the permission for the repair mission in the vrp_basic_missions/cfg/missions.lua (and properly set your server to load the vrp_basic_missions resource along with vrp), then you just need to obtain the repair job in game and every minute it will determine whether to give you the mission based on your defined chance variable in the vrp_basic_missions/cfg/missions.lua.