[Release] vRP Framework

i know thats what is confusing the shit outta me!!!

could i theoretically just edit a different garage or should i just try and add it in as a new one? because I had changed what used to be a helicopter location, i changed it form “helicopters” to “police” and just changed the coords

I think that shouldn’t be a problem. Every garage are made same way… Check punctuation

1 Like

I was missing one “space” before the police coords line… \0.o

1 Like

Ty for you help btw mate

Why this warns? F5 Menu not working…

Nope. All you need is mono, mysql (or mariadb) on linux. This framework itself has no special permissions or anything.

So I have everything setup right. MySQL & everything but when I load it no blips appear… do I need EssentialMode? Do I need a specific game mode?

I got a problem when people try to farm something it just getting stuck on Harvest and nothing is happening, its like the farm is getting stuck and not generating new units. any help?

here is my setting

name="coca plant field",
r=255,g=125,b=24,
max_units=100,
units_per_minute=10,
x=-2184.0576171875,y=5223.765625,z=22.2168312072754,
radius=10, height=2.5,
action="Høster",
description="Høster Coca Plant.",
in_money=0,
out_money=0,
reagents = {},
products={["coca plant"] = 1}

Hello, i’ve see in code “vRPClient.yourFunction” which replaces the system of triggerClient, but suddenly I confess that I ask myself a question, how to recover the source of the event (The player what) to be able to react to the events according to ect …? (For the vRPClient.notify for example ^^)

I’m not very versed in scripts, could you please help me, how to change how controls main menu?

its the phone button ( up arrow by default) if you want to change it rebind it yourself in settings>keybinds so you can navigate menus easier

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else is running into this issue - but I can’t’ hit enter to select anything on the menu.

@Imagic, Hi!
I’m trying to add a driving school to the server, to get a driver’s lice and worken everything, except - adding a license to the player.
I decided to make licenses through groups, created it in cfg/groups.lua and it turned out to make a license check through a query in MySQL, but I can not add a group to the user.

Can you give an example of using Tunnel.lua in external scripts to add a group to the user? This example will allow me to understand how everything works, and this will make me happy))

try to take away the comma from reagents line? Idk man, sometimes i just copy and past the original water bottle one and edit it to my liking if something keeps fucking up

Am I able to add multiple choices to one transformer? I want to make a workbench style one. my idea is taking my mining system, using the steel you can refine from raw minerals and use that to make parts(guns, cars, planes, whatever) and then you can use these to A) craft a weapon or specific part and B) be able to craft “weapons/parts”(inventory items) , to which you can just use a regular transformer and sell them to an “npc”. as of now i was able to do multiple reagents and or products, idk how id go about the multipel choices tho. any ideas?

–EDIT

Could I possibly use a market and modify it to consume items rather tan money and just add a sell tab where you build the menu?

{
    name="Coca Farm", -- cocafarm
    -- permission = "harvest.water_bottle", -- you can add a permission
    r=0,g=0,b=255, -- color
    max_units=100,
    units_per_minute=5,
    x=1830.41247558594,y=5048.10693359375,z=58.45, -- pos
    radius=4, height=3, -- area
    action="Farm Coca Plants", -- action name
    description="The first step into becoming a druglord, start you cocaine quest here!", -- action description
    in_money=0, -- money taken per unit
    out_money=0, -- money earned per unit
    reagents={
	  ["water"] = 1}, -- items taken per unit
    products={ 
	  ["cocaplant"] = 2
	},
  },

eh? eh? try mine, just change coords,

Any plans to add an actual prison system? Where you have to transport the prisoner to state prison and you can put them in prison in the entrance (it teleport them) and then they have a counter and it teleports them back if they try to escape (like in SOE)

@Nickatana Known issue, try to delete your mysql user entry, you will have a new ID, add groups to this ID in the cfg/groups.lua

@davewazere you had a misplaced comma

@Tatan_Kerdy It’s the FiveM player source, available in some vRP events or using vRP.getUserSource

@Oskaria You have an example in the doc.

@davewazere You can’t have multiple recipes in one transformer right now.

@WingedHussar Jails can be anywhere, they don’t have timer at this point, but you can already do it.

@Imagic
Well, if i start this code:

[details=Code]```
local Proxy = require(“resources/vrp/lib/Proxy”)
vRP = Proxy.getInterface(“vRP”)

–some
vRP.getUserId({source},function(user_id)
print("user_id = "…user_id)
print(vRP.getMoney(user_id)) – or vRP.getMoney(user_id, function(count) print(count) end)
end)
–some

Then I got error:[details=Error]
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9812|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error executing event handler for event vRP:proxy in resource vrp: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9812|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke(Object obj,BindingFlags invokeAttr,Binder binder,Object[] parameters,CultureInfo culture)
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9812|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj,Object[] parameters)
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9817|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9817|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9817|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9817|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] CitizenMP.Server.Resources.ScriptEnvironment.TriggerEvent(String eventName,String argsSerialized,Int32 source)
> 2017-06-13 01:59:01.9817|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Inner exception: No conversion defined from Int32 to LuaTable.[/details]