[Release] vRP Framework

Who can help, why after restart, the players when they re-enter the server, the bank account becomes 0 ?? In the database, people become 0

anyone know of a drag mod that will work with vrp?

did you do a full restart like get rid of part of the data base or only a restart of the server and clearing the cache

I’m doing a restart, and I have people losing money! What’s the matter?

What the hell do you do with “Dirty Money” I got it from a bank robbery and it just sits in the inventory is there a way to launder it so you can actually receive a balance?

open a buisness at the job market and then launder the money into that business

Thank god hopefully this works thanks for the quick response! @bluefir111

it might not be talking to your mysql properly. have u looked on the sql database side to see if people still have money and its not just being auto banked?

Its not giving me the money I made from robbing the bank? @bluefir111

its dirty money it get laundred and paid out eventually.

Ok and what is the capital balance for is that what eventually gets handed out? sorry im retarded @bluefir111

capital is how much money u put down to start it and get paid out. the more you put down the more you get paid out

ahh got it. @bluefir111

Would anyone know how to change the reward for the drug seller job?
Its giving regular clean money.

Trying to get it to pay Dirty Money.

https://gyazo.com/92b567e2dee46c6e2461098b740882e2

https://gyazo.com/0fda70bde772fa58fa4eb43390eae4da

Thank you so much!

Hey I installed VRP everything works fine apart from the skinshop when you try to pick a body part to go into it doesnt it just does nothing @Imagic

Players lose all money, when server if full, and people trying connecting to server. And player list doesnt work in this moment. Whats wrong?

1 Like

hey @Imagic , when i load up the framework this pops up in my log:

[      1437] stack traceback:
[      1437] 	base.lua:2: in main chunk
[      1453] Failed to load script base.lua.
[      1469] Error loading script modules/group.lua in resource vrp: modules/group.lua:9: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require'

Am i missing a dependency or have i incorrectly configured the plugin?
thanks imagic

Hi @Samiscool51,

In your __resource.lua, did you call a resource with “require” ?

FiveM comment :
require doesn’t exist anymore, any scripts/libraries should be loaded using the server_script directive in the resource manifest
For example:
server_script “my_script.lua” – load script
server_script “my_lib.net.dll” – load a particular assembly into the .net appdomain
server_script “@resource_name/script.lua” – load a script from another resource

i loaded it up with it’s default configs, this was the first error i got, i was concerned that i did something wrong or i may have changed something. i am new to FiveM but i am interested in plugins for extra things…

ok redownloaded it, now getting a different error

Loaded mysql.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1705559813
Exception loading assembly I18N: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace:
  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0
  at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:254
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
  at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:115
[vRP/C#] Load MySQL app.
Instantiated instance of script vRP.MySQL.
Started resource vrp_mysql
Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.19.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1705559813
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1705559813
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1705559813
[vRP] launch version 1498403827
[vRP] init base tables
Started resource vrp
^3Couldn't find resource vrp_myslq.^7