[Release]Vrp-fourgon "Gruppe6 armored truck attack"

release

Hi!This script is for vRP only .It spawn a armored truck that drive across the city and transport some money.
You must explod the back doors with sticky bombs(or any other ways you know) to get the money.When done you get wanted.

Thank’s to the fivem community for help and sharing!

Old version

create a folder named “vrp-fourgon”
client.lua (5.0 KB)
server.lua (592 Bytes)
__resource.lua (154 Bytes)

A small update of my vRP armored truck script.
Just clone the folder and drag it to your resource folder.Add “start vrp-fourgon” in server.cfg.

Update:
Update 2:Added truck spawn notification.
Added detroyed truck notification and remove truck if destroyed.

3 Likes

You know GitHub? Would appreciate it, If you would Upload it there.

1 Like

Yes i know GitHub i don’t have an account. But if this resources get interest so i create one to share other scripts.

1 Like

Really nice script!

1 Like

hi!

Thank’s! An update is coming soon.

You should improve the code. It looks awful…

if IsEntityAtCoord(GetPlayerPed(-1),obj.x, obj.y, obj.z,0.30,0.30, 4.0, 0, 1, 0) == 1 then
			    TriggerServerEvent('give_ok:give')
                DeleteObject(bag)--delete prop after pickup
				despawntimer()

money = false

end	

if GetEntityHealth(GetPlayerPed(-1)) == 120 then --if in coma 
			    DeleteObject(bag)
				despawntimer()

end      				
 end
end)		

Have removed all my comments, just because I don’t have time for kids like you. Good luck, improve your shit!

Nice update.

Maybe add a text like “An armored Gruppe6 truck driving around the city, use a sticky bomb to steal the money!” to all players on the server? Chat message? Hint? :slight_smile:

Yes this is easy to add.If you have other ideas tell me.If i can do it why not ?
Have you try it ?

nice script

thank’s

Update 2:Added truck spawn notification.
Added detroyed truck notification and remove truck if destroyed.

1 Like

Would you be okay with me releasing an esx version of this? If I gave you credit of course.

Hi ! Yes for sure you can .
Thank’s to have ask before. :+1:

I see that on some bases your script is giving dirty money to everyone who creates the first account on the server

I think the problem must be even because the bag I did not find it being set in any position
and I did not find a check whether this bag really exists or not, it takes the position of that bag whether it exists or not

1 Like

Yep, it gives money to new players when they join (And even older players) - I fixed it by change the “ok_givemoney” thing in server event :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi.Yes i’ve noticed that to.I’ve maybe forget to upload the fixed version.
Will do that thank you for the feedback :+1:.
@Nexicon
@WPPtah