[Release] vRP/ESX\Standalone Gruppe6Robbing( Now synced between players!) "Armored truck robbing"

Update 5 (09/08/19): The script is now synced between players , now only one armored truck for every players!!Added sound when you get the money.

i tried it but something seems to be not working good, sometimes there isnt money inside, and sometimes it sync the truck and sometimes not (must be because i set spawn time very low?)

Yes it can conflict with the despawn function try with a bigger timer and tell me what happend. Iā€™ ve test it a lot everything should work fine.

Very nice script.
Thereā€™s any ESX version of it?

Easy adaptable

Thanks i will try without changing timers!

No esx version, but the only things related to vrp are the nofications and the reward, so itā€™s very easy to convert for esx or to set as a standalone resource.

It is possible to ensure that when the armored vehicle is attacked, it will automatically send notification to the police group?

Hi, yes sure i can do this in a futur update no problem.

Yes this will be the only one things missing, anyway very nice script!

I tested this lot of times with 2 friends, but unfortunately is still not synced as well, everyone got his furgon and when you rob one everyone can collect a stash of money, so you can duplicate the reward :frowning: (vrp version)

Who can give me the ESX version from this please ?

Ok i can take a look at this, but itā€™s very strange because the script can only spawn the truck for the host player. Are you playing on a local network ?
Anyway thank you for the feedback.

give me some days, i will test it on another server!

Donā€™t waste your time for now, iā€™m working on it and yes it donā€™t always work correctly. Iā€™ll provide a update soon, and more feedbacks are welcome.

Update 6 (09/17/19): Added cops alert (RP cops) and more improvements.

Edit 09/18/19 : Added standalone and esx(test version)

2 Likes

i love your efficiency, im going to retest it

with the 'ā€˜ESXā€™ version

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_Gruppe6Robbing/client/main.lua:154: attempt to call a nil value (global ā€˜AddRelationshipGroupā€™)

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_Gruppe6Robbing/client/main.lua:144: attempt to call a nil value (global ā€˜NetworkIsHostā€™)

Thank you for the feedback.This is just a mistake in the resource.lua, can you re-download and test it again please?

Greetings, how do I get the truck coordinates?
ESX version