[Release][vRP][ESX] Slots | 5x3 slot machine | Animated | Sound Effects

im getting the same problem I can use it but once I leave I cant move I have to restart the script

1 Like

Those who get freezed, check in all your other scripts for SetNuiFocus in a while loop, that should break something

Is their a way to increase the amount form 990 buy in

Updated github:

Config.MaxBetNumbers = 4 -- 4 makes the max buyin 9999, 5 makes the max buyin 99999 etc.

Just replace your config and client with the updated ones in my github. You can change to whatever you want in the config file.

Hello thank you very much for sharing.
Where do I need to change to make it difficult to win?

Hello! how i can change the area of the “E” Action? will make it smaller, thanks!

You just have to change this number in this part of the code in client.lua, if you want to make the area action smaller then reduce “2” to “1” or something else

if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)), Config.Slots[i].x, Config.Slots[i].y, Config.Slots[i].z, true) < 2  then
1 Like

Thanks so much!

Thank you my friend

Can someone help me? Whenever i press escape the script doesnt close, so i pretty much cant use it

After press ESC i can’t move, i need restart Five M.
Any know how fix it?
Thanks

1 Like

Same here,
After press esc, i can’t move. i need to restart the script.

Can be hacked and they can get 999999999$ so ez. I try it is not good for a RP Server. They can get full money

Well! It looks nice but its not safe at all… can inject money to the game … I will not recommend sorry. try to change it and make it somehow server side … As it is right now (client side) … is broken! Although i will recommend if you want to use it without money … just for fun (virtual money etc). Best regards, Fujy

Thanks for warning!

1 Like

if you don’t have the code, and you don’t know that backMoney var is used to keep your money saved, i don’t think it’s so ez… to change amount

How they can hack?

@plesalex100 I’ve already test the script. As I said it looks nice, but as everything is done on client side is not safe! I manage to give how much money i wanted with backMoney / 2 … so if i wanted to give myself 5 000 000 i’ve set the backMoney to 10 000 000 … anyhow … i also manage to give me whatever i want in line etc 7 7 7 … Don’t forget we talk about js … easy to see the code … easy to set breakpoints … easy to change variables and set whatever value you want … Please do more tests and you will see that is not safe at all!

I suggest all the money part , logics to be on server side … and client side to be only to display …

Best of luck!

You welcome. As I said is a nice script but only don’t use it with ingame money. Only for fun but to not affect the economy as can be hacked!

I have a problem!
The users from my server became millionaires in a while.
What can I do to prevent this from happening? :frowning: