[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

where i can change the value of fuel ?

How do i change the spawn location after being jailed? And how do i chagne that people can use the K menu while dead?

Hi, I got everything working correctly however I have an issue where the all the phone menus are halfway off-screen, so I only see part of those. Can I change where the menu appears?

Yes. But in this your paycheck, if the player does not have the whole money, he does not get the rest in the bank directly … And in vrp_paycheck you managed to make him use all the money in his hand and the rest in the bank.

how can i do the police gunshop by packs? like, i choose the LSPD and i got pistol and stungun, but when i choose military, i got special carabine and pistol and stungun, anyone knows how to do this?

Hey! I love 6.6 It would be awesome to be able to access the Police PC inside on a car! Also when your robbing a store you should ass this [Release] Simple Hacking Minigame So it likes a Mini Game, so its no like u sit there wait for cops you gotta put thought into it!

I got some cards from hackers but what I do after that? The mission mark to go in Life Invader, but I don’t have a local that I can exchange the Cards to Fake ID

hello @Dunko when i press E to cal ems when i’m dead or to respawn if the ems not online nothing work… help!

sorry for double post where i change the invenctory space? to 50kg to 80kg after you complete the gim?

Where do I find the script that the Blips colors look different so I want the Blips colors to look like this:https://prnt.sc/ikyi7b

Because vRP is menu based, so keys are used for that, all keys are linked to controllers. You’re playing RP not general GTA, if you prefer not to use menu based due to controller switch to another base mate.

The mechanic blip isn’t vRP, it’s either FiveM or GTA itself mate.

vrp_advancedfuel

1. vrp_basic_menu/server.lua
  2. vrp/cfg/client.lua

The menu is set for 1080p screen mate, you can change it as you like in vrp/gui/design.css

vrp/cfg/gunshops.lua

Police PC is something I’m working on for the menu. With regards to the mini game, this is an advanced base, it’s designed for you to put your own things in and make it unique.

The mission literally tells you what to do, read what it says in the top right of your screen.

Are you fully up to date? This works with a clean install.

As I said last time, in the cfg folder in each of the luas have their own blips inside, you need to edit them there mate.

How do I get the /dv to work for everyone as it was happening in the old days, because when I upgraded it crashed to the normal players

Go to CustomScripts/__resource.lua and un comment the deletevehicle aspects.

Does anyone know how to change the keybindings of the default ‘Admin - F1’ and ‘Police - F2’ buttons so that they work on F5 and F7?

@dunko, is the FX system compatible with VRP?
Type has some scripts that I wanted to deploy on my server, because I use its base that this is good, but I wanted to deploy a system to buy weapons license, but it only has a [Async][FX]fgunshop v1.0 system and the developer says it is not going to leave compatible with vRP.
Can you tell me what I can and how can I do to make it run at its base?

Thank you

How do i make another location to rob something, i want to put one at yellowjack, i dont know which file to look at

The prison is with bug for me, who’s stuck never gets out of jail, among other errors. How do fix it?

F5 & F6 don’t work in police vehicles, but if you read the 6.6 change log at the bottom I tell you where to change them mate.

FX Server is FiveM mate, it used to be Citizen FX. So anything that doesn’t require a base, you can use with vRP yes mate.

vrp_bankrobbery

Please update, I’ve reverted some files back, download the pack and copy vrp_basic_menu over to your server, I believe I uploaded some WIP files that broke some things.

how to create a new static menu to weapons for police? can u help me?

To make a new menu, check out vrp_basic_menu , that’s the best place to make new menu’s and figure out how it works.