[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Will you be working on fixing the resolution problem for everyone?

It’s always been designed for 1080p mate but I will be moving it to the bottom centre of the screen at some point, though this may still cause issues of it being below screen for anyone not on 1080p

Its fine if the majority of servers have this then I feel as if its not an issue as well as I could possibly just make it work with bootstrap in the future and possibly make it work with the resolution.

Anyone know how to display dirty money?

Bug fixes are now in place, please re-download and replace or visit https://github.com/DunkoUK/dunko_vrp/commits/master if you are wanting to add them individually (there isn’t many).

Ignore commit 1d55e35 Fixed Jail/Drag as this was done also in ImLeland’s addition, no need to do both.

It’s everything above Updated ReadMe.

2 Likes

Players with controllers are crying now XD
They said movement buttons is duplicating phone buttons, button for run opens phone, arrows buttons do some stuff too etc :slight_smile: Are you testing it on controller or just keyboard? I’m playing it on kb+steering wheel and disabled steering wheel plugin was surprise for me yesterday :)) And sometimes players can’t see tuning parts on addon cars, recomendation from here: [How-To] Add-on Vehicles (Detailed) to start lscustoms after cars in server.cfg

And you will test everything with [Release] Manual Transmission & Steering Wheel Support (Client) and lambda menu, players of my server will be happy :slight_smile:

why my lscustoms and dmvschool didn’t work? anyone can help me?

founded serversided lambda version, but still need to do something for mt sw support mod… got it… in server.cfg sv_scriptHookAllowed 0 but this plugin is using it… i’ll turn it back to 1 but it would be better to find some way to start it as serversided plugin… Btw, may be is it possible to disable somehow these menus for controller?

If you want a smaller menu, talk to me at PV

I can not see the right phone any solution?

hello when i’ll try to add a car and in the garages too i bought it but i can’t use it vehicle don’t spawn… help please

This isn’t xBox mate this is PC, tell your players to switch to keyboard & mouse for RPing, only advice I can give. But cheers for explaining all that to me… I’m new to this you see so I wouldn’t have had an clue what to do if it wasn’t for your input. How about you do some actual work and do all of the above yourself rather than relying on me to do even more work for you, for you the to have the fucking cheek to ask me to do more?! Fuck off mate.

DMV School and vrp_lscustoms isn’t part of the pack so isn’t supported.

Change to 1080p mate

Then you’ve messed something up in your garages, probably added a comma or missed a comma some where.

no i added all correctly in script because in the buy menu appear but when i try to drive, the car don’t spawn

@zGiacometz can you make a screenshot ? in mp

sorry screenshot of script or in game?

@zGiacometz sorry script

man, your lscustoms save the mods ?

No eric not supported in the package

okkk, thank u, i’ll try to change my showroom and garage