[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

hi… im trying to add some friends in admin and cop groups, but its not working

I tryed to add in K menu and group, but no effects

can someone help?

You need to use the group cop for police and admin/superadmin and the ID in the Database (k->Admin->User List)

I did it but without any effect… I have to install anything else?

1 Like

try police. sometimes cop has on issue

still no working, tryed cop, police, admin, ems and nothing… I have to close the game and open again?

I need some other mod that`s not included?

no you dont need anmything else. and you shouldnt have to restart either. If ur the server owner were u the first to connect to it ?

Thanks, can you please also translate the vrp_basic_mission/cfg/lang/en.lua to Chinese? <3

I don’t understand?

CustomScripts/__resource.lua, put - - before the fix client and fix server

Yes

This is in the FAQ’s, see the main post.

Hi, please read the FAQ’s, you’re probably not using the database ID.

Is it possible to turn on ai police? I searched files but i couldn’t find anything

hey, how can i create my own whitelist job? as example an mafia?

you would need to go to /vrp/cfg/groups.lua and copy and nake your group there. I have copy and pasted the cop job and used that to form a security job which has cars security vehicles as well but only security personel can get them out of their own garage. But if you just want a mafia group, just go to that file and copy and paste and give the permissions you want for that group. (You would need to delete all the police permissions if you copy from a police officer)

Did you mean when there is “police.cuff” i must rename it to “mafia.cuff” ?

CustomScripts - remove stopwanted from the __resource.lua

I made a video on how to add jobs, check my Twitch.

No, cuffing isn’t that simple, you’d need to make a new menu aspect, see vrp_basic_menu for more understanding.

1 Like

whats your twitch name?

It’s in the main post mate…

yes but santa is not an illegal job or?

No, it’s not legal or illegal mate, it’s a admin only role, you can only do it by being added to the group.

yes but how can i create an mafia job?

Watch the video on my Twitch, I can’t remember its exact name, something about Jobs/House for V6.3

yes but you only show how to add the santa job

You’d do it the same way lol, I’m not here to code for you mate I’m here to support the pack.