[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

where is the Drug Lab job?

Exotic Car Dealer - Check the vrp/cfg/groups.lua to understand this, it’s simply a car salesman.

Arme Contrebandier - You get the weapons from the back of paleto ammunation

Drugs = Illegal Informer spawns for 10 mins every 1 hour, he sells you the locations, the fields are hidden. You then take the drugs to the drug lab to convert them, then take them to the marker to sell.

Drugs = Illegal Informer spawns for 10 mins every 1 hour, he sells you the locations, the fields are hidden. You then take the drugs to the drug lab to convert them, then take them to the marker to sell.

merci dunko cest good

I’ve updated the FAQ’s.

1 Like

Can somebody help me pls?

need help moving hunger and thirst bars out of minimap where would i go?

You’ve installed the FiveM server files wrong, or not at all. Follow my video.

vrp/gui

Hey, Hello, how can I translate the module language, in the case of not changing the module?

Nice ad bro. (20 characters)

vrp/cfg/base.lua, change “en” to your language.

1 Like

Try to Translate the “dunko_vrp-master\vrp\cfg\lang\en.lua”
Translate all Things to your Speech and try it =)
But i have no idea it works :smiley: it´s a try

Hey, Hello, my friend. I have translated the Chinese language for you. Here is the link
cn.lua (13.4 KB)

How does this vRP remove your squat。

where can i deactivate the /fix command?

Also du musst das nicht ändern

that wasn´t my question

Is the “Gauntlet” in one of the car shops, and i belive the real life version of the car is called “Chevorlet Camaro”

does this version of vRP have it so you have a functions tap in the menu, where you can loot a dead body?

Where at can I change what key it is to open the menu?

ENG:
CustomScripts/fix-server.lua

then change the fix to the command that you want on line 2 if msg == “/fix” then

DE:
CustomScripts/fix-server.lua

dann ändere das fix zu dem Befehl den du möchtest auf line 2 if msg == “/fix” then