[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

vrp/cfg/base.lua - change “en” to “fr”

tres bien merci beaucoup

1 Like

the pack (fr) does not work :frowning:

Can anyone help me? some reason, when i join my server, being the first to join after a fresh restart and clearing the cache, it doesn’t add me as superadmin. Any ideas?

1. Is it possible to set userID 1 as well as ID 2 as ‘owner’ (so they get full power)? How, I’ve read almost all files…
  2. How do I remove the bug (maybe its the intention, and not a bug) that when you steal a car you get stars, then they disappear, then they appear again, etc.
  3. How to remove all police NPC’s, ive installed a script which worked before I installed vRP, but now it doesn’t anymore…:frowning:

“after a fresh restart”, did you delete your database? Literally deleted? Because when you only delete the player ID’s in the database it will just not register these ID’s anymore. For example, if you had player ID 1,2,3,4,5. And you delete them all, the database will register ID 6 whenyou log in after a ‘fresh restart’, and ID 1 to 5 don’t exist anymore either, so no one will get full power.
Thus, the only solution I could come up with, would be to fully delete your database, create a new one.

What is the N+ button?

What do you mean? 90% of it is translated, some parts aren’t.

It saves to the database mate, you need to wipe your database if someone else logged in first before you.

1. You can give anyone superadmin and admin via K > Admin > Add Group > admin and then superadmin
  2. That’s not a bug, that’s to replicate NPC’s seeing you steal a car and calling the police. The star doesn’t stay constant as that would be OP for cops, so it flashes on their map.
  3. Forum resource mate, there is nothing in vRP stopping you from removing NPC’s.

Numpad +

ok Dunko :wink: cest bon ça fonctionne

1 Like

You probably didn’t get my first question. Yes you can give someone superadmin in the K menu, but then they will still not have full power as the first one who logs in gets (way less admin options). Is there a way to make it so that multiple ID’s (just 2 at least) will get the full power.
I’ve seen that it’s impossible to fully remove the NPC’s so that’s indeed not the cause of vRP. Probably I must have these npc’s before the vRP as well XD

As I said in the first reply, there are two groups, superadmin and admin, they need both mate.

How can we change the control of the K menu. So instead of controlling it with arrow keys, i want to use my scroll to go up or down. How do I change this?

You’ll find that in vrp/cfg/client.lua

When i joined on my server come a info player… joined who can i change joined to ist dem server beigetreten?

I assume you mean another player joined before you?

Easiest way, delete the database and make it again.

[Release] Death Messages and Join/Leave Here this and this will i edity whit german after who is it in vrp?

1 Like

any way to edit the style of the menu’s?

It’s not vRP , it’s in CustomScripts/deathmessages

vrp/gui for all gui edits mate

Hello dunko, tell me I do not understand how it works two jobs :

Exotic Car Dealer - Il s’agit d’un rôle de permission seulement, a accès à un garage pour vendre des voitures, il est destiné à reproduire un concessionnaire automobile.

Arme Contrebandier - Contrebande AK47 et M4A1!

and I would like the dot on the drug map weed cocaine lsd how do we do?

THANKS TO YOU

20char i dont know why but deleted