[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

In the pack mate lol, literally named vrp_truckerjob

I know that :wink: I mean where on the map? I checked the docks but couldnt find a blip?

TruckingCompany[0] = {["x"] = 858.58361816406,["y"] = -3204.513671875, ["z"] = 5.9949970245361}

Hi there. I wanna know how can I change the “K” menu interface (colors, fonts, design, etc). I’m trying to find in all files but I can’t… If you could help me, I thank you a lot. :smiley:

Hey, the files are in vrp/gui

Hi

I’m getting this Server stack error on start up.
The server seams to run OK.

https://pastebin.com/taDMMCNZ

Yeah thank you my friend. Good work. :smiley:

i found the fix it was besauce i was not logged into steam

Ignore it, I assume you didn’t watch my install video as I mention it in there. It has no effect on the server.

Good to know!

K menu stops working after updating to latest FiveM update. Not exactly sure how to fix, as I’ve cleared the cache. well, not just cleared the cache, but I’ve readded the vRP files back over (just the files labeled vRP) and cleared the database (I can try again, maybe?). But the K menu just decided that life was too good to keep living… I guess.

The base pack works fine for me mate with version 453, just tested it live to be sure. Maybe your database is corrupt?

Recreated Database, K menu is still not working… I’m really confused and not sure why, could disabling Survival.lua cause that? and if so, is there a way of disabling the hunger and thirst options?

Fixed the issue, removing Survival from the __resource.lua causes the K menu not to show. Not sure what they have to do with each other, but that seems to be the issue. K menu shows back up after restoring Survival.lua to the __resource.lua… wish there was a way to get rid of Hunger/Thirst meters

1 Like

I have the mp character skin

Hi! Do you know how to make ls customs to save mods?

And how do transform mph to kmh in vrp>modules>gameui-client.lua?

deleted this message because zddzf

You’d have to disable both the modules and config version mate.

Yes but I’m not planning on doing that yet.

See #faqs on my Discord.

Now officially affiliated with Zap Hosting - FiveM’s official server host!

GET A SERVER THROUGH ZAP HOSTING WITH 10% DISCOUNT CODE: Dunko — Click the banner below! They offer a 1 click install of my pack, no messing about with databases or manually installing the files, 1 click and you’re ready to go! Rated 5/5 on Trust Pilot! https://www.trustpilot.com/review/zap-hosting.com

hello how to put the french languages ?