[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Hi, where do i buy the cargo to deliver as a cargo pilot? I get the missions, i just don’t know where to get the cargo. In what .lua file is the cfg. I’ve tried items.lua and nothings called cargo in there. What to do?

No mate haha, this made me laugh, it wouldn’t let me reply without typing at least 20 characters :stuck_out_tongue: - you need to install FiveM server correctly, follow my video.

Hey, currently not in the game as I forgot to add them :expressionless: - will be implemented in 6.6 :slight_smile:

Hi having following problem, the server starts normal, when i join, i cant move or open admin menü.
server consol says.

Connecting: Lanzebob
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Syncing weather for: Lanzebob
[{“locked”:false},{“locked”:false},{“locked”:false},{“locked”:false}]

Can you say me whats the problem?

Attach your log file - though usually if you don’t load in it means you’re using a proxy or a hide IP type program, or you’ve entered the wrong database details in server.cfg (top) and vrp/cfg/base.lua.

CitizenFX.log (75.6 KB)

There it is. im in the game it loads well, im a ghost or videomode dont know why and i only can look around ingame. Allready checked my database config.

You have a shit load of errors mate, contact me on Discord I’ll have to teamviewer you.

1 Like

ok im sending u a message.

We might need to bless his server with holy water ;-;

Used my own holy water and fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

the cloakroam isn’t opening?

Hey , using what skin?

Hey there dude

so i got everything working fine but i got a big problem whenever i rejoin the lobby its makes a hole new id for me and not he one i use to have any idea how to fix it?

Are you using a proxy or IP masker? The priority database retrieval looks for your IP to link you up, if you have a new IP each time, it will see you as a new player.

to be honest idk there is not a vpn or something like that besauce i check te cmd and all the ips are always the same

Hi again! - do you know why vehicle modifications aren’t getting saved in the garage?

Then it sounds like a database issue, make sure your details are correct in both the top of server.cfg and in vrp/cfg/base.lua

it’s not coded in to save the mods mate

the thing is its syncing fine men i even make a new database works fine but still same issue

How do I get my menu to look like yours in the video? With a default install of your files its still the ugly normal menu in the middle of the screen!

This is a unique issue to yourself mate, other than what I’ve suggested I have no idea what could be causing it I’m afraid. The only other thing I can think of is having Hamatchi installed, other than that, I can’t help you mate.

The one in the video is the old menu mate lol, that video was for V6, you can edit it as you wish in vrp/gui

Oh :frowning:

One other thing,

Where is that?