[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

1. Read the original post, it literally tells you what jobs are in.
  2. You aren’t up to date, 6.5 doesn’t have “TruckerJob” it has “vrp_TruckerJob” - use the server.cfg from 6.5
  3. You can get a job at the Chamber of Commerce (see map icons) , though some jobs are on their own and require you to go elsewhere, though they are all located on the map.
  4. Cops/EMS are different, see FAQ’s in the original post.
  5. Please read the full post first next time :stuck_out_tongue:

You can add spawn locations in vrp/cfg/player_state.lua in line 6, you can make it look like this.

cfg.spawn_position = {-266.07498168945,-961.10437011719,31.223129272461}, {x,y,z}, {x,y,z}

Just make sure the last coord has no comma at the end.

1 Like

Hello all,
I’m trying to get info on the cargo pilot mission for people on our server. I have tested it and became a cargo pilot, I get the mission but do not see where to get the cargo. If anyone has info on this that would be great!

Love the pack!!

If you would come our discord Levy was the one who wrote the script for it

what one do I join… sorry still new to discord lol

Got it

After i while i get the following error:

vRP/C#] query exception vRP/update_user_identity : System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Parameter ‘@registration’ must be defined. To use this as a variable, set ‘Allow User Variables=true’ in the connection string.

How do i fix this?

i do add cop or admin but nothing changes i am a superadmin
but how to add another admin please help

Hi, Dunko
I’m try to install your install but when i’m joining my server and connect success wait for loading it show “Server connection timed out after 15 seconds”
How to fixed it.

And when i’m copy my default vRP to ur setup it can join a server but i want to your money display…maybe can your upload your vRP again.
Thxx.

Hi, I forgot to add the cargo haha, it will be fixed for 6.6

Do exactly what it’s telling you to do. server.cfg, add what it says at the end of the connection string.

Read the FAQ’s, fully.

Not sure what it is you want, though the time out means either you haven’t forwarded your port to connect (if it’s not localhost) or you’re having connection problems. Though it could also be a database issue, the CMD will show you errors.

Which file can i change how many cars i can have outside ? im stuck with one i cant find on the map :confused:

It’s not a file, you’d have to rewrite the garages script and the database entries.

I love this framework, it’s really made a lot of things easier for me. I do however have 1 question…

How would one go about bringing up their phone?

Their is no phone - the menu is out of the phone mate via K.

Would it possible to add a phone?

You can do what you like to it mate, it’s designed as an advanced base for you to make your own.

I am getting an error when loading in that mentions missing soon data and questions about a broken resource…

I’ve tried clearing my servers cache and it didn’t fix it

Thanks for making this and all the help you’re providing!

I assume “soon data” means JSON lol - you haven’t installed FiveM server correctly, follow my video in the first post and don’t skip any of it.

Lol… posting from phone and it changed json

It was working, then it started throwing the error, then it worked again, now it’s doing it again

20 character limit xxsafsaf

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what that means? Is there a file that needs to be adjusted do to a 20 character limit?