[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Hello

I was wondering if your self or anyone know were the third harvest location is for the drug dealer I’ve found the harness and seed’s but can not find the last one for cocaine

sorry for off topic

thanks

1 Like

Hey nico you probably have the incorrect data base details in cfg——> base.lua or you forgot the activate you php software for MySQL like xampp or wamp or mamp.

Dunko the lawyer thing doesnt work it doesnt pop up a menu?

1 Like

You’ve edited something then as the base pack works fine inventory wise.

You have to find something that works together.

vrp/cfg/item_transformers.lua has the locations of the fields mate.

There is no “lawyer thing” per say, the lawyer is literally just a job role to RP with.

1 Like

i reinstal server, my inventory in \vrp\modules (vRPclient.getNearestPlayer(player,{10},function(nplayer)), inventory in vrp\cfg cfg.inventory_weight_per_strength = 10, but in game 0, may be wrong multiplication in local hue = math.floor(math.max(125*(1-weight/max_weight), 0)) ? i reinstal yet and dont have any mods else

1 Like

About Apartments, how do it works ? i added it on server.cfg and i see the blips but when i come to the location its nothing there. What to do ?

1 Like

#lead support is kicking butt and taking names

Sorry mate I have no idea what you’re talking about here.

You just go and buy one mate, look on the map.

do you need essentialmode?

Hey 2 questions =)
“First”
" How to Fix " — " [vRP] PlayerName (11.111.111.111) rejected: identification error "

“Second”
What is the Task 122 ? “[vRP] task 122 failed”

Hello, I installed your mod on the waiter. When we put police either ems or when we make spawn vehicles it makes spawn basic vehicle of the game while we added vehicles mod and skins mod you can help us to solve this problem?

No.

You’ve installed it wrong, follow the video.

You haven’t added the vehicles correctly (see YouTube) and/or you haven’t removed the ones already in the pack so they are conflicting.

But you dont have Apartments in your server.cfg from begining and when i put it in “start Apartments” and i can only visit but not buy.

They are part of vRP, they aren’t a separate resource. You can’t access them without buying them.

@Dunko does whitelisting work? I’ve literally tried everything to make it work but no luck so far?

1 Like

Look here : vrp/cfg/base.lua line 13. change that from “false” to “true”

See I’ve changed that. The issue is, when I change that to true. And then put my steam ID on the other cfg file just like Dunkos. I still can’t connect to the server…

Go to the database and find your userid and change the field “Whitelisted = 0” to “Whitelisted = 1”

but in case you are not id 1 you should clear the database and connect again after as the user with id 1 has full server admin rights within the game :slight_smile:

What are all of the professions within Dunko v6.5? For example; cops, smuggler, trucker, drug dealer, delivery, ems, and lawyer? Also, how do I become that profession? Add Group - Profession - ID? Also, I keep getting this error “3500] ^3Couldn’t find resource TruckerJob.^7”. Everything else appears to be fine and in working order. Your help on this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How do I add random spawn locations? The spawn is currently a clusterfuck as a non-whitelist server.