[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

how can I edit the framework so I can use a trainer with it?

in you server.cfg
(20)

@Dunko, the salary of the missions or profession are going into the player’s pocket, how do I make the salary money go straight to the bank?

to add add-on cars for players to buy, I do this on garages.lua, right? there can I add and change the name of the cars I want inside the game? for example

Original: [“policeb”] = {“policeb”,0, “police”},
Mod: ["‘policeb’] = {“Rocam PM”,0,“police”}

It would be like this?

to change the name of the police positions, how to delete the current ones and add new ones, where do I put it? Could you explain more in detail?

@Dunko where i find food and drink bar?

@Dunko, my dear, I have a serious problem, and I come to you for help.
The work of drug trafficker, gun dealer, is not working.

The only changes I made was to only translate into my language, I did not change the positions of the places where I got the job.

Please, can you help me?

Go in
vrp\cfg\groups.lua

if it is to edit, look for vrp\cfg\markets.lua

No, i want the modify the bar.

Is there anyway to make the Police PC to be accessible from your crusier or for you ped to search someone you have to go to the PD which is quite annoying

Make sure you put a comma at the end if it’s not the end of the list, like in your “original”.

You mean ranks? vrp/cfg/groups.lua

vrp/modules/survival.lua and vrp/gui

You may have fucked some of the code up mate, the lua’s all speak to each other, if you’ve changed something that is speaking to the core code, then it will fuck it. Trial and error.

This is a feature coming with 6.6

Hey. One question… So, I added some cars on the server but the problem is how can I put the cars in garage/police garage ? For example, I added Police Lexus (polgs350), how can I put it on the garage ? And how can I manage the garage(both of it, I mean police garage and civil garage where u can buy cars), like remove some cars or rename the cars names ?

@Dunko I think i broke the voice chat, i press N i speak but in can’t hear, you know where is the file for voice?

@Dunko
Hi, there’s a way to make the players with police job not be able to store the officer weapons in the inventory? if so, how i do that?

Hey, you’d simply copy a line above the final line for the police garage and then place it in there, the first part is the filename so, in your example it seems to be polgs350, then the second part is how it appears in the shop menu, so Police Lexus, then the price.

That’s your GTA settings mate, you need to turn on VOIP there.

You need to uncomment the store weapons permission in vrp/cfg/groups.lua for all police ranks.

Hi, thanks for the faster answer, in my groups file is in this way – “-police.store_weapons”, but the officers still can store the weapons that they got from the job in inventory and send to others players. :frowning:
so what i can do? i remove the entire line?

@Dunko
And another question, how i change the salary that the player earn in each job? i need increase the values of some jobs :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh sorry I misread your question, you want to comment out the “police.store_weapons” permission on the user group, line 74 in the groups.lua - that will stop all users, including police, able to store weapons.

vrp/modules/paycheck.lua

Ok, but i can do that only with the cops? i want that the normal players can store weapons in inventory, but the players working as cops not able to store the weapons. Thanks again for the help =D