[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

hi

first problem
anybody knows how disable tank spawn ?
second
players names is blinking somebody have similar problem with pn ? - fixed it with change name resource (vrp_names) and disable vrp_playrnames

How can help me to remove only the speedometer

function drawTxt(x,y ,width,height,scale, text, r,g,b,a)
    SetTextFont(0)
    SetTextProportional(0)
    SetTextScale(scale, scale)
    SetTextColour(r, g, b, a)
    SetTextDropShadow(0, 0, 0, 0,255)
    SetTextEdge(1, 0, 0, 0, 255)
    SetTextDropShadow()
    SetTextOutline()
    SetTextEntry("STRING")
    AddTextComponentString(text)
    DrawText(x - width/2, y - height/2 + 0.005)
end

local zones = { ['AIRP'] = "Los Santos International Airport", ['ALAMO'] = "Alamo Sea", ['ALTA'] = "Alta", ['ARMYB'] = "Fort Zancudo", ['BANHAMC'] = "Banham Canyon Dr", ['BANNING'] = "Banning", ['BEACH'] = "Vespucci Beach", ['BHAMCA'] = "Banham Canyon", ['BRADP'] = "Braddock Pass", ['BRADT'] = "Braddock Tunnel", ['BURTON'] = "Burton", ['CALAFB'] = "Calafia Bridge", ['CANNY'] = "Raton Canyon", ['CCREAK'] = "Cassidy Creek", ['CHAMH'] = "Chamberlain Hills", ['CHIL'] = "Vinewood Hills", ['CHU'] = "Chumash", ['CMSW'] = "Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness", ['CYPRE'] = "Cypress Flats", ['DAVIS'] = "Davis", ['DELBE'] = "Del Perro Beach", ['DELPE'] = "Del Perro", ['DELSOL'] = "La Puerta", ['DESRT'] = "Grand Senora Desert", ['DOWNT'] = "Downtown", ['DTVINE'] = "Downtown Vinewood", ['EAST_V'] = "East Vinewood", ['EBURO'] = "El Burro Heights", ['ELGORL'] = "El Gordo Lighthouse", ['ELYSIAN'] = "Elysian Island", ['GALFISH'] = "Galilee", ['GOLF'] = "GWC and Golfing Society", ['GRAPES'] = "Grapeseed", ['GREATC'] = "Great Chaparral", ['HARMO'] = "Harmony", ['HAWICK'] = "Hawick", ['HORS'] = "Vinewood Racetrack", ['HUMLAB'] = "Humane Labs and Research", ['JAIL'] = "Bolingbroke Penitentiary", ['KOREAT'] = "Little Seoul", ['LACT'] = "Land Act Reservoir", ['LAGO'] = "Lago Zancudo", ['LDAM'] = "Land Act Dam", ['LEGSQU'] = "Legion Square", ['LMESA'] = "La Mesa", ['LOSPUER'] = "La Puerta", ['MIRR'] = "Mirror Park", ['MORN'] = "Morningwood", ['MOVIE'] = "Richards Majestic", ['MTCHIL'] = "Mount Chiliad", ['MTGORDO'] = "Mount Gordo", ['MTJOSE'] = "Mount Josiah", ['MURRI'] = "Murrieta Heights", ['NCHU'] = "North Chumash", ['NOOSE'] = "N.O.O.S.E", ['OCEANA'] = "Pacific Ocean", ['PALCOV'] = "Paleto Cove", ['PALETO'] = "Paleto Bay", ['PALFOR'] = "Paleto Forest", ['PALHIGH'] = "Palomino Highlands", ['PALMPOW'] = "Palmer-Taylor Power Station", ['PBLUFF'] = "Pacific Bluffs", ['PBOX'] = "Pillbox Hill", ['PROCOB'] = "Procopio Beach", ['RANCHO'] = "Rancho", ['RGLEN'] = "Richman Glen", ['RICHM'] = "Richman", ['ROCKF'] = "Rockford Hills", ['RTRAK'] = "Redwood Lights Track", ['SANAND'] = "San Andreas", ['SANCHIA'] = "San Chianski Mountain Range", ['SANDY'] = "Sandy Shores", ['SKID'] = "Mission Row", ['SLAB'] = "Stab City", ['STAD'] = "Maze Bank Arena", ['STRAW'] = "Strawberry", ['TATAMO'] = "Tataviam Mountains", ['TERMINA'] = "Terminal", ['TEXTI'] = "Textile City", ['TONGVAH'] = "Tongva Hills", ['TONGVAV'] = "Tongva Valley", ['VCANA'] = "Vespucci Canals", ['VESP'] = "Vespucci", ['VINE'] = "Vinewood", ['WINDF'] = "Ron Alternates Wind Farm", ['WVINE'] = "West Vinewood", ['ZANCUDO'] = "Zancudo River", ['ZP_ORT'] = "Port of South Los Santos", ['ZQ_UAR'] = "Davis Quartz" }

local directions = { [0] = 'N', [45] = 'NW', [90] = 'W', [135] = 'SW', [180] = 'S', [225] = 'SE', [270] = 'E', [315] = 'NE', [360] = 'N', } 

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(1)
		local pos = GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1))
		local var1, var2 = GetStreetNameAtCoord(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z, Citizen.ResultAsInteger(), Citizen.ResultAsInteger())

for k,v in pairs(directions)do
			direction = GetEntityHeading(GetPlayerPed())
			if(math.abs(direction - k) < 22.5)then
				direction = v
				break;
			end
		end

if(var2 ~= 0)then
			drawTxt(0.515, 1.22, 1.0,1.0,0.4, "~w~[~y~" .. tostring(GetStreetNameFromHashKey(var2)) .. "~w~]", 255, 255, 255, 255)
		end

if(GetStreetNameFromHashKey(var1) and GetNameOfZone(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z))then
			if(zones[GetNameOfZone(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z)] and tostring(GetStreetNameFromHashKey(var1)))then
				drawTxt(0.515, 1.25, 1.0,1.0,0.4, direction .. "~b~ | ~y~" .. tostring(GetStreetNameFromHashKey(var1)) .. " ~w~/ ~y~" .. zones[GetNameOfZone(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z)], 255, 255, 255, 255)
			end
		end

local t = 0
			for i = 0,32 do
				if(GetPlayerName(i))then
					if(NetworkIsPlayerTalking(i))then
						t = t + 1

if(t == 1)then
								drawTxt(0.515, 0.95, 1.0,1.0,0.4, "~y~Talking", 255, 255, 255, 255)
						end

drawTxt(0.520, 0.95 + (t * 0.023), 1.0,1.0,0.4, "" .. GetPlayerName(i), 255, 255, 255, 255)
					end
				end
			end

if(IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1), false))then
			local speed = GetEntitySpeed(GetVehiclePedIsIn(GetPlayerPed(-1), false)) * 2.236936

drawTxt(1.407, 1.30, 1.0,1.0,0.7, "~y~" .. math.ceil(speed) .. "", 255, 255, 255, 255)
			drawTxt(1.4, 1.337, 1.0,1.0,0.7, "~b~ mph", 255, 255, 255, 255)
		end
	end
end)

That is the speedometer

Dear friend Dunko, I noticed that Los Santos Custons has the “free” values, I want to put values to be charged according to each item or the repair, how do I do this?
In what line or file do I make this modification?

Another friend, how do you put or change the skins of the police?
There is no fine system in the police, right?

I have put your name on the server loading, look: [BR] FAVELADOS OFFICIAL

Hi mate, i noticed that you only can spawn a car in the specif garage type you bought it. There is a way to change that and let te player spawn his car in any garage? Great job btw :slight_smile:

Hello Dunko first thanks for the uploading this is a incredible framework. Im using in my server and i`m trying to change some cars that are in the shops to buy, can you guide me to the scripts that are handling the car shops? or how they work… thanks a lot!

1. You’d have to code that in mate, it’s not vRP it’s just a simple lscustoms.
  2. You can edit the skins in vrp/cfg/cloakrooms.lua
  3. Yes there is, K > Police > Easy Fine - you can edit the max amount in vrp_basic_menu/server.lua

It’s in the core code to be like that, though you can buy/get out any car in any of the housing garages.

You’re welcome and you’ll find what you need in vrp/cfg/garages mate

1 Like

Help setting lsc! not save mod

It doesn’t save, it’s a standard lscustoms.

1 Like

@Dunko i found a way to have one server.cfg as normal and the other as vrp

instructions: server non vrp: keep old server.cfg and everything but don’t add vrp stuff VRP: copy or create another server.cfg named server_vrp.cfg and copy all the text from Dunko’s server.cfg or copy his cfg to your desktop rename it to server_vrp.cfg,server-vrp.cfg etc, then drag and drop it to your server now the only thing for vrp one is that 2 server.cfg’s act as two servers so in vrp config if your non vrp is 30120 change vrp version to 30121 or anything else than 30120 now that your done with that. go ahead and make another run.cmd file and edit it and paste this:

./run.cmd +exec server_vrp.cfg

non vrp:

./run.cmd +exec server.cfg

linux/ubuntu:

./run.sh +exec server.cfg

linux/ubuntu vrp:

./run.sh +exec server_vrp.cfg

after that your done!

also note you will need to portforward your second port unless you want one vrp then no non vrp or if you run vrp and then transfer to non vrp i choose to run both and portforward them

(if you don’t run it off your pc and run it off a vps/zap NO PORTFORWARDING WILL BE REQUIRED ALSO WITH OVH DO NOT PORTFORWARD IT WILL MESS UP YOUR VPS)

Hey Dunko i found it but im having an issue. i already changed the car model etc… my problem is in the description name, when i try to change only the name that will be displayed in the UI the car does not appear in the game GUI. For example:

The original:
[“zion”] = {“zion”, 18000, “”},

My change:
[“zion”] = {“Golf R32”, 18000, “”}

Another question, i tried to change the name of the garages, but if i change [“Low End”] = for example for something else the blimp vanish.

Thanks for your time!

You need to be careful, if it’s not the end of the list, you MUST put a comma at the end (see original), if it’s the end of the list, there is no comma.

1 Like

Man, how can i change the blip size on the map? i already added some blips, but is to short, i want to increase size

["zion"] = {"Golf R32", 18000, ""},
 ["zion2"] = {"Zion Cabrio", 20000, ""}

},

Even if i put the comma in the correct place when i enter in the server all the cars for this garage appears only the one that i changed the description name will not. Makes no sense =/

Then you’ve made a mistake somewhere else in the code.

Hey Dunko i discovered, i t was my bad interpretation of how the UI works. When you buy a car the car will vanish from the buy list and will go to the posses list. It is working perfeclty thanks a lot!

Just another question, its possible to change the name of the garages or this is connected somewhere else.

ex: [“Low End”] = {

Yes, just make sure you change the garage name location at the bottom of the same lua mate

1 Like

how can i remove blips from map?

vrp/cfg/blips_markers or [blips]/blips

I cant find , there are many blips of mechanic and I cant do anything there