[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

@Dunko I’ve looked around everywhere but I can’t seem to find it.

Where do I set the default starting fuel of a car?

For example all the cars on my server start at 99.9% / 100%, how could I make it random? What piece of code should I search for? Thanks!

Dear Dunko, how do I find the coordinates inside the game?

Another thing. How do I withdraw or edit these professions? Because I want to leave only 3 positions in the police, but this is difficult.
Ex: https://i.imgur.com/BzjijJt.jpg

I go on vrp\cfg\police.lua, edit more give error

I want to remove some weapons and put others in the police force, but when I change or withdraw some weapon, I make a mistake.

I go to vrp\cfg\gunshops.lua

Am I on the right path?

Could you help me please!
Thank you

You should load Lambda menu you can get it in a option on there.

OK thx you very much

when i moved server from windows to linux i have error “Invalid server response from initConnect (missing JSON data), is this server running a broken resource?”

anybody can help me ?

// I fixed it. It was bad mysql configuration.

Hi Dunko, first off all thanks!

I have this doubt, how can i add screen effects to the drug items?

Thanks and Cheers!

Search the forums for the advanced fuel script mate, that’s the one in the pack.

1. K > Admin > Coords
  2. vrp/cfg/groups.lua
  3. Yes that’s the correct lua for weapon shops

As far as I’m aware that is from corrupt files, simply re-install fresh ones.

You can find a script similar to what you want in ESX, that isn’t in vRP as standard. Port it over if you wish.

1 Like

Dunko, first of all I apologize for disturbing you, but I have two problems that I can not find a solution to.
1 - I moved some points like the hacker job to another location, but I can not move the icon to the current location. (how do I move the icon or add?)
2 - The missions are bugged, that is, I take the job of deliverer, but when I go to the end of the mission he does not deliver the items, this problem happens with all professions. (how can I solve this problem?)

1. The blip is in vrp/cfg/blips_markers
  2. The missions aren’t bugged mate, you need to get the items first then deliver them to the location that the yellow marker takes you to. The only way these can be bugged is if you’ve broke something yourself.

Dunko, and to edit or add icons in vrp\cfg\blips.lua?

Another thing, how do I disable rescue, police and car theft?

Your work is very good. Too bad I can not slow down the NPCs to kill less and add drive school and do not let the car steal from the NPCs.

I’m in trouble about it.

1. Edit as you like.
  2. Download a resource from the forums mate, there is a lot inside but not everything is included lol

Slow down NPC’s? No idea, you can add what you like if you know how to code, with regards to stealing vehicles, see my answer to Lunga above.

Dunko, thank you very much for your attention, you helped me a lot, my server is already getting the way I thought, and I’m going to put your name on Loadingscr so they know you made the base.

1 Like

I can not turn the siren on both the ambulance and the police cars.

Q = Lights
Q then LEFT ALT (or UP ARROW) = Sirens
R = Change siren
R (without siren on) = Whale

sorry for the inconvenience, how do I change the keys to my favorite ones?

You’ll find that in the luxvehcontrols resource mate

just one more thing, can I change the sound of the siren for each particular vehicle? if yes how

You’d have to edit the vehicle.meta of each vehicle, YouTube will be your best source.

Thanks a lot Dunko! Cheers mate!

1 Like